TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

They were standing outside of Run. As for the interiors that were shown, they were mostly from Psycho Scareapy. I think it had a little Run and PsychoPath thrown in as well. The facade shown at the end was definitely PsychoPath.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's the kind of stuff I want to see in those die-ries.

What about that bathroom they showed.

I bet it's gonna smell like poopie.

I don't think they had the poop smell kicking in any house last year.

Not that I like the smell of poop, or anything, I just like the attention to detail.

When do you think their gonna take the sheet off the '06 drawer?

On September 29th?

P All "Could I use any more Taikos?"

Also while we're on the subject of stay and scream, didn't JT say there would be an opening scaremonies at the gate? That would be kinda fun not to miss wouldn't it. Don't you miss anyhting by not coming in with everyone else?

There will be a special Arrival show at the beginning of the night with Darkness and all four of the icon characters. Then, throughout the night, each icon will do a show by themselves, sacrificing guests in a similar format to the Terra Throne.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they'll start the first arrival show until they start letting the GP in, so if you're a stay and screamer just get back to that area by 6:30 or so and you should be able to see the first Arrival. If anybody has more precise info, please let us know.

Cosmo, I'll be at HHN on the 30th if you want to meet up. I'm sure we'll bump into eachother in the stay and scream area. Heh, we're prolly the only two Rhode Islanders that will see HHN this year.

That's cool with me. Let's arrange a place in the stay and scream area where anybody who wants to meet up on 9/30 can do so. Or maybe somewhere in HHN area after the GP comes in so anyone not in the stay and scream area can join us and say whassup. Anybody with an idea, post it or PM me.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they'll start the first arrival show until they start letting the GP in, so if you're a stay and screamer just get back to that area by 6:30 or so and you should be able to see the first Arrival. If anybody has more precise info, please let us know.

Yes, there wont be any show then, they don't have scareactors out either, not until the GP gets in. I just checked my map from last year, to give my an idea, but it didn't list any times for the Terra Queen show. So my guess is that the first show will be at 7:00 and the probably every hour or so after that.

I'm sure good ol' Jordan will know a little more that me.

P All "9 days and counting"

Yeah, Eddie is cool, I'm looking forward to Run house too! 2001 was kind of a strange year for those of us who had to fly down, for obvious reasons. The fighter jets patrolling over Orlando made me even jumpier.

Deadtropolis is the scare zone I'm really waiting for, can't get enough zombies.

But what's with the 97-98 drawer? There don't seem to be any changes there, unless I've overlooked something. 97 is kind of special to me, as that was my first HHN while I was on honeymoon with my 2nd wife.

I've added some more information and notes from a Q&A interview today with TJ Mannarino, the Director of Art & Design at Universal Orlando, to the front page of this thread.

--Robb

I definately would like to get a dvd of this years event. Are any of you guys putting out one this year?

Yep! Since a great deal of people liked my DVD from last year I decided im gonna follow up and do one this year.

Also its getting clearer and clearer that cindy is finally gonna be there!