TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights XVI

Site Update!: The '06 drawer has been revealed and you can now make the Caretaker personally call someone, among other things.

EDIT: The video in the '06 drawer is filmed almost entirely inside the haunted houses. If you haven't been to the event yet, watch at your own discretion.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really mad as due to some scheduling issues, I wasnt able to go this past week. Im making up for it this coming week. I plan on hitting the event wed, thur, and fri. Im gonna take my time and hit only a few parts per night.

This may have already been answered, but where do the stay and screamers enter from IOA, and are annual pass holders automatically part of the stay and scream? I didnt have an AP this time last year, so I dont know.

Yes, AP automatically SaS.

They leave IOA by 1 fish 2 fish then walk around, up, left, up, through the parking lot. Then you come out in US by the old Nick. studios, then they herd you to the center by the "Arrival" stage. This was on opening weekend, it might have changed now, we couldn't go left when we first came out, to get to the Scream House, but like I said that might be different now.

I guess I'll find out when you do on Wed.

I go tomorrow and I can barely contain myself im so excited!

but nervous!

I want to get a pin but if I get one I would want one from the other two years I went...and I dont have them grrrrrrr

Anyways im really excited! any more adivce to get every house done and the Mummy?

or just advice in general =]

Anyways im really excited! any more adivce to get every house done and the Mummy?

or just advice in general =]

Unless you Stay & Scream or have an express pass, plan to do some waiting in line, because it is gonna be freakin packed. You should still be able to do it, since the park is open till 2 AM, but it will be tight.

Do the 3 houses on the left 1st, since they are the best, then RotM, then just work yourself around the park in a clockwise motion.

Other than that, I wish you luck in your quest, but if you have the express pass then you wont be needing any.

P All "only 5 more days 'till I go back!"

Hi

I just moved to Florida from Ohio about a week ago, killing time playing around on the beach and exploring the Everglades until I have to start work this Thursday. I heard on the radio about Halloween Horror Nights and decided it was too cool an event to pass up. The only problem, I don't know a single person within 1000 miles. I already bought my ticket for Oct 8 because I know if I don't go now, I'll never get the time off work to go, but it looks like I'll be going it alone. Just curious if there is anyone between Naples and Florida that would like to ride up or even just meet at the gates or inside. I have a ticket and an Express pass. Based on all your comments I'm sure I'll have a great time even if I do go solo, but that kind of stuff is a lot more fun in groups...

Well, I leave to go to HHN 16 in about 30 minutes...

Really looking forward to this year's event. If you see a guy with a blue gold tone shirt walking around, that's me...I'll be with one friend.

I hope to get some good pictures, I'll definately post them.

Hello I am new. Nice to meet you all. Can anyone post Pictures/Videos of Halloween Horror Nights? I was to scared to go in the haunted houses and I want to know if I would have been scared or not, but no doubt I am going to Halloween Horror Nights next year or if i'm lucky, possibly later this month.

Well, the thing that scared me was

We were on the line to Psychoscarepy (I was going to go in it), and when we were getting close to the entrance of it, I started looking in the room, all I saw was red fog, red sirens, and A huge building that said Shady Brook. The only reason I didn't go in there is because i am very sensitive to noise and I knew that is was going to be VERY loud.

Sound slike you wasted money . But im gonna let you in on a secret...I walk thru EVERY house w/ my hands in my ears because thats the only way I can take the houses w/o falling to the ground screaming. I scaer easily and by covering my ears I dont get scared that much...but I still get scared!

Here is a little note to the guy who was in All Nite Die-In last night around 1:00 AM and grabbed the sleeve of the Scream Face guy:

You DID NOT scare me.....you just annoyed me that you thought you were funny & that you could come into my space. Hence, that is why I yelled at you to "Get Out Of My Space"!

Here's a note to anyone else who thinks that they need to come into the space of any scaractor in a house:

You are not cool, funny, inventive, or macho.....just an @$$!!!!! Please don't do it...just let the scaractor do their job! If you aren't scared, just keep walking. You telling me that I didn't scare you doesn't do hurt my feelings, it makes me try harder on the next person.

One last thing:

Don't go through the house pointing out all of the places where scaractors could/will come out of. You are just ruining it for those who are coming into the house to be scared. Guess what....you paid money to come and be scared!!! If you don't want to be scared....then STAY HOME!!!!!

Alright....I feel better now!

^Are you the scream mask guy? if you are you scared the Sh*t outta me last night!

Anyways.I went to HHN last night.This is the first year That I braved all the Haunted Houses, and I loved most of them!It rained and stormed for about an hour but we missed most of it walking through houses and waiting in line.

We were one of the first groups in the park when they opened up and we went straight to Screamhouse.After that we went to All Night Die In The we rode ROTM!All had a five minute wait.Them we went to RUN which was a complete walk on house!NO WAIT.After that we did Dungeon of Terror which had a ten minute wait then we walked onto Jaws.Next we went to People Under the Stairs and waited about an hour.After that we did PsycoScarapey Then got a snack and watched the Bill and Ted Show.Then we staked out our spot in the Phsyco:Return of Norman Bates line which was about an hour. after that we walked through all the scare zones one last time and then left.Then Today we went to Disneys Polynesian for breakfast...now im at home...and depressed that im not still there.

SPOILERS BELOW!

Screamhouse=It was an awesome house.The decor was Awesome,It was kinda dumb that there were three caretakers all in the same room but o well...they were scary.The Smal coffin with the Caretakers daughter in it freaked me out .Most of the Scareactors Sucked at there job.But the ?Bride?Was awesome and really had her scares down.Overall Awesome house Bad Actors...maybe just a bad cast?

6/10

All Night Die In=This house was one of the scariest but I didnt really like it...I think some of the Actors that were supposed to be the girl from the Ring were men haha.The Director screamed in my ear ...actually he Squealed in the my ear.And what movie was the lady in the kitchen from?And the spinning meat/bodyparts was pretty gross.But alot of the sares were good and the actors seemed to be scaring evryone.

My biggest scare in the house was the Scream Mask guy!GREAT SCARING!

7/10

Run=Awesome awesome house.One of my Favorites.All the scares were good and the props were cool too.The wood chipper guy sprayed me right in the face!I dont think I saw eddie but o well it was a cool house

They used alot of team scaring and it seemed to work great.But one of the scare actors got fake blood on my favorite jeans

9/10

Dungeon of Terror=HAHA first of all I pissed off the Storyteller just by saying "hey look the Storyteller" lol and then the ?candy counter girl? WTF..."Do you wanna buy anything?"...ummm NO.Then what was with the guy standing over the bed?The guildatein(sp?) was the bigget scare in the house cause it was so loud.The lady with the chainsaw came really close to hitting my friend and stood infront of us so we lost part of our group.My favorite scene was the last one..The Ballroom Scene other than that the rest really sucked. AWWW and the little piggy scare actors haha NOT scary

4/10

People Under the Stairs=I was really scared for this one..the ones with the videos really psyched me out.Inside was the Scariest atmosphere for a house ever!Plastic walls so yo hear every singal scream and random alarms that are deafening..and the shotguns were so loud!I really didnt see any stairs except for one scene and there were alot of parts with no scare actors. this one really scared me though!

7/10

PsycoScarapeyRight when i walked in this house I was cracking up I was about to pee.This scare actor was like "are you guys playing a game?"..."I want to play too"..."Why cant I Play"lol she was slamming her doll against the wall and screaming...I though it was funny.The all white room with the strobes was second best the the bathroom scene Which really smelled like poop.The toilet Sprayed me and the manican spewing poop in the toilet grossed me out haha I did see Jack onece at the end.Scary House.

7/10

Psyco:Return of Norman Bates= good house the Disorientorium type scenes were cool and so was the closet scene.What was with the hall with all the black hair that you had to push aside it was so thick? and the Final scene was so hard to find the exit!

6/10

Harvest of the Souls=I was looking forward to this one so much...everytime we walked through NO SCAREACTORS we were pissed

Blood Masquerade=Really Loud and the girls in white were cool.They all looked like the had fake boobs.hah

Deadtropolis=Good Scarzone not enough Scareactors but good.The alley way was the best ever it was really scary and the scarers were good. My favorite Scareactor of teh night was the little old zombie lady with the camera and I HEART NY shirt.haha she was so funny.

Horror Comes Home=Never saw any people to take pics with ...i was mad.

HHN Sweet Sixteen was fun and I would definately go back to absorb some of the houses atmosphere more but I think I would rather go to HOS to compare them....I cant wait to See what they will think of for next year!

^Are you the scream mask guy? if you are you scared the Sh*t outta me last night!

There are more than 1 in the house? I am in the garage......so I may have. I may also have been on the other cast of the house....not sure.

If I did....thank you! If not....I will let the other scream face know that you said that.