TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights XVI

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Odd. There was a guy with a nailgun at the end on Friday who stuck his tongue out at me.

There is another "Daddy Gimp" in the last room and he as well as others do have nail guns. It could have been "Roach" who has pale makeup and ripped clothes. Also the "shotgun' trick is apparently in the bathroom scene. I'll leave the rest of that a mystery though. I say "apparently" as there are shotgun sounds throughout the house.

The movies featured in All Night Die In are Scream, "The Ring", Hellraiser, & Silence of the Lambs.

I use quotes around The Ring because Universal doesn't own the rights so therefore can't call it The Ring, but most know it's her.

You can find the Director twice in this house, once in the First room and in the final room!

Good evening everyone! I discovered this website because of Halloween Horror Nights. This is my very first year going and I am very excited about seeing everything and anything.. unfortunately though Express Passes are sold out for Oct 21st (darn rich people).. So I will ultimately face the long and dreadful lines...

I've read up on the houses that everyone has visited to far.

If there are 4 MUST SEE houses for the whole night, which ones would you pick??

Thanks in advance!

If there are 4 MUST SEE houses for the whole night, which ones would you pick??

You're not getting your money's worth if you miss any of the three soundstage houses (ScreamHouse, Die-In, PsychoScareapy.) After that, I would recommend either Run or PsychoPath. The other two can be skipped easily, especially if you have to choose betwen them and watching Bill & Ted.

P.S. Is it true that for Friday the 13th the park will be open till 5 am?

According to their website:

For 19 select nights running from Sept. 29-30 and continuing through Oct. 6-8, 11-15, 19-22, 26-29, and 31, Halloween Horror Nights will bring guests' deepest and darkest nightmares to life.

Event Hours:

October 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27 and 28: 6:30PM - 2AM

All other nights: 6:30PM - Midnight

Event operates rain or shine.

Looking foward to finally attending this year's event this coming Sunday!

I'll be w/ my brother and he'll have no day admission, so I can't Stay and scream, does anyone know if they open the gates promptly at 6:30, or if they open it slightly early?

Looking foward to finally attending this year's event this coming Sunday!

I'll be w/ my brother and he'll have no day admission, so I can't Stay and scream, does anyone know if they open the gates promptly at 6:30, or if they open it slightly early?

They seem to decide on a whim when they want to open the park, which drives me nuts. The official opening time used to be 7:00, but it was changed to 6:30 because they were consistently letting people in early. Well, this year, we got to the park gates just before 6:00 so we would be one of the first people in the park. Unfortunately for us, the gates were open and there was already a gaggle of people inside. For anyone making any plans that revolve around being there when the gates open... don't.

Next thing you know, the official start time will be moved to 6:00 and they'll start letting people into the park at 4:00.

Me and a friend are going this Sunday...

^What about the stay and screamers? My friend and I will be at Islands of Adventure until HHN starts.

What time have they been letting people into HHN from IOA, and where exactly is the stay and scream entrance?

Also, what houses have been they been opening up first(for the stay and screamers)? It's our plan to get to the stay and scream area a little before they open it up, then head streight to the first houses that are opened up. We're probably going to save our express passes until later in the night when it gets more busy.

That's totally not fair that they let people in early!

What about the folks at IOA who bought the pass from 4pm to 7pm?

They also told me that if the Express Passes were sold-out online, they might have a limited amount the day of the event at 8:30 am when the ticket booth opens

They seem to decide on a whim when they want to open the park, which drives me nuts. The official opening time used to be 7:00, but it was changed to 6:30 because they were consistently letting people in early. Well, this year, we got to the park gates just before 6:00 so we would be one of the first people in the park. Unfortunately for us, the gates were open and there was already a gaggle of people inside. For anyone making any plans that revolve around being there when the gates open... don't.

I didn't know they opened at 6:30 this year. I assumed it was 7:00 like always. I pulled up to the park and saw it opened a half an hour earlier, and I was pissed.

Attractions open during the event...

-Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast

-Twister

-Shrek 4D

-Terminator 2:3D

-Revenge Of The Mummy

-Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue

-Earthquake

-JAWS

-Men In Black Alien Attack

Back To The Future IS NOT running during the event so pay your final respects beforehand.

Well it sucks to here that there is no set time for the gates to open but camping out infront of the park wont be too bad....

I go in two days!

My plan is to go straight to Mummy right when they let us in. Then do the haunted houses(im going with people who have never ridden it before). Are the rides open right when they let everyone in?