TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights XVI

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that too... loss of interest as we get within a month of the event. I think part of the reason is a lot of people talk about "spoilers" and what the houses will have, and since this year the houses are based on older versions, people don't have much to talk about.

I for one, am thinking this will be the best one yet... just because of Die In and Run! It doesn't look like there will be any duds this year (Disorientorium, Cold Blind Terror, Funhouse Of Fear...) as the concepts are proven already.

I think that once actual construction starts and things start appearing at the parks, more people will gain interest. In the next few weeks, Im going to brave USO during a weekend to see if anything has appeared in the parks. Ill keep ya posted.

All drawers can be opened up to 2001. They had some cool artwork and a diagram for RUN.

Looking forward to going through a rehash of the run concept, it's always been on eof my favorites. HHN XI was such a good year for the event even when it was toned down because of Sept. 11. Glad to see they are bringing Run back for a second round. Hopefully Eddie will be in this one.

So far, I'm kind of pleased with what I've been hearing about what the houses this year... While I too would like to see some brand new houses, part of me would rather see new versions of old concepts instead of having a new "dud" house each year. Each of the mazes they are setting up has been one of the best for the year it was featured in. I'd much rather see "Run 2" which the first one has been one of my favorites than a new "Disorientorium" or "Cold Blind Terror" which is jus always a dissapointment. Maybe this will be the year they have no "dud" houses.