TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Least Favourite TV Ads

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini Wheats commercials terrify me. "Oh there once was a place on a tropical villa, I fell in love with a flavour, yes it was vanilla... mini wheats wheats wheats I've wanted this flavour for so long, mini wheats wheats wheats, they're so sweet, what a treat! MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wheats wheats wheats."

OH!! And the Leons, The Brick or "UNITED FURNITURE WAREHOUSE *DUN DUN*"

And the annoying car dealership commercials with the way overzealous lady that makes everything sound twice as good as they are, or the ones with the customers that know like EVERYTHING about the car, and sound almost as stupid as "Roller Coaster 1 is really good value!"

Sean "Head on, apply directly to your forehead. Head on, apply directly to your forehead. Head on, apply directly to your forehead. Head on... available at Walgreens." S.

-The A1 ad were the guy drips steak sauce on the grill and he goes and licks it off! *Do Not Attempt is on the bottom of the screen yet the slogan is "Yeah, it's that important!*

-Any commercial about Disney's new movie, "*insert classic movie name here* 457620433948"!

-Infomercials... "BUT WAIT! THERE'S STILL MORE! BUT YOU HAVE TO CALL NOW!"

-Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead! Head On! Apply directly to the forehead!

-The Ford Edge commrcial where the car drives while dangling off buildings... Just dumb.

-Commercials about any given show where they really over-emphasize and overhype a short bit that turns out to be one of the least important parts of the show.

-Commercials advertising a certain event that somehow still get broadcasted days after the event has passed.

-Wiggle! Wiggle while you're wriggling free. Gotta giggle while you jiggle in the wiggling spree. Need I say more? No? Thank God.

-Any election commercials. I don't need to hear any *If I were part of the US Senate I would vote yes* crap. We can choose who to we want to vote for on our own.

• 3 weeks later...

A new one for me, yet another GAP ad. I really want to strangle the agency that comes up with GAP's ads. Its the new one with a man and woman dancing around to my main peeve of the ad, that song that goes "Anything you can do I can do better!" Every time I hear that song I want to strangle a puppy.

Seriously, fudge the GAP...

Wait, another one.

Anybody seen the Comcast Slowsky ads? You know, the one with the turtles talking about DSL versus Cable?

Those are so annoying in a cheesy way because of their sad attempts to be actually funny. "I'm like a fish!"

I actually enjoy one of of those. The one with the one turtle pushing the laptop. "You come push it...push it real good..."

But anyway, as it's been said many times before, I hate the Head-On commercials.

• 4 weeks later...

There would be MANY commercials for Cincinnati area businesses that take the cake.

Time Warner Cable here has a sh*tload of ANNOYING commercials loaded with bouncing and exploding text, lame covers of famous songs, and sometimes presented in what I consdier to be the tackiest font around...

National commercials: The Garmin commercials that aired around Christmas time "Give a-give a-give a-give a-Garmin..."

just seen a new one in England...

anyone remember The Addams Family?

Well, sing the opening tune, replacing 'The Addams Family' with 'Tetly's Tea' and sing it about 5 times in a row...

yeah... They ruined The Addams Family... I wish them the worst luck in the world...

Head on, applied directly to the forhead.

I guess you probably haven't seen Gilbert Gottfried do the voice-over for this commercial on the Tonight Show:

"Head On, apply directly to the forehead!!

Head On, apply directly to the forehead!!

Head On, apply directly to the forehead!!

SON OF A BITCH!!!"