TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Least Favourite TV Ads

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I wouldn't call this a commercial, but it is still an ad that annoys me and I thought I should bring it up.

Two things: WTF and why?

Not only are these things ugly as they can ever be, but they are pointless to everyone except those who are next in line, and even then they might not notice it.

You probably wont have time to read the ads while the ride is operating anyway. So why wrap the trains in ads and do away with the(vague)theme when you could stick subtle ads in the queue line and have the same effect.

Just my $.02 on this.

I wouldn't mind if they ad-wraped the older rides or the less popular ones. But when they ad wrap the nicest coasters (and ruin the El Toro cars) its tacky. I would rather have a ride presented/sponsored by a company/brand instead like what Disney parks do and have the sponsors name on the ride sign and park brochures. But it isn't too much of an annoyance for me, just a minor one. If the ride is awesome I'm going to forget the tackiness of the ad-wrap on the coasters.

I wouldn't call this a commercial, but it is still an ad that annoys me and I thought I should bring it up.

Two things: WTF and why?

Not only are these things ugly as they can ever be, but they are pointless to everyone except those who are next in line, and even then they might not notice it.

You probably wont have time to read the ads while the ride is operating anyway. So why wrap the trains in ads and do away with the(vague)theme when you could stick subtle ads in the queue line and have the same effect.

Just my $.02 on this.

I wouldn't mind if they ad-wraped the older rides or the less popular ones. But when they ad wrap the nicest coasters (and ruin the El Toro cars) its tacky. I would rather have a ride presented/sponsored by a company/brand instead like what Disney parks do and have the sponsors name on the ride sign and park brochures. But it isn't too much of an annoyance for me, just a minor one. If the ride is awesome I'm going to forget the tackiness of the ad-wrap on the coasters.

I thought it was El Gumo. (The Gum in Spanish)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have one that I really hate but what I don't like are the little disclaimers that appear so fast you can't read them. Like in a car commercial "Driver on a closed course" or all the conditions for a car loan at the end that you can't possible read.

My favorite is "Do not attempt this at home!" Come on, if your to stupid to figure out it is dangerous then you deserve what ever happens!

• 3 weeks later...

The T-Mobile one with the girl who looks like Anne Hathaway

The Virgin Mobile commercials with the conceited guy and girl and the idiot girl with the cupcake

The First Commonwealth Bank commercial with the really annoying music

The Whooping Cough commercials (so annoying)

The Band-Aid commercials with the kids saying I am stuck on Band-Aid brand

Kit-Kat Commercials nowadays

Don't criticize my choices

• 2 weeks later...