TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT3 [Disney's Space Mountain Ride]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ You have a lot more freedom in RCT3 than 2. And how can you appreciate the theming half as much if you can't ride them. All the stuff that gets put in buildings in RCT2 never gets seen again. In 3, you can see everything.

Nope actually its way too harder to make a rid on RCT3 and its annoying

Do you have RCT3? I think it is so much easier to create a ride on RCT3 than 2. You actualy ride it so when you see something you don't like about it you can change it. Anyway this is not a topic about what is best-RCT3 or 2. Lets get back to the point. Can we have a link to Atari forums?

Do you have RCT3? I think it is so much easier to create a ride on RCT3 than 2. You actualy ride it so when you see something you don't like about it you can change it. Anyway this is not a topic about what is best-RCT3 or 2. Lets get back to the point. Can we have a link to Atari forums?

I do have it. I think it is hard so i dont play that dumb game

I do have it. I think it is hard so i dont play that dumb game

you think?