2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

^ Um - okay? She's great so RAVE ON!

^^ The way I think of Georgia - Atlanta, Savannah and Athens = AWESOME GEORGIA. The rest of the state, not so much . Atlanta isn't called the San Francisco of the South for nothing, you know.

Hoping I can make it down to Georgia sometime. I really wanna up my coaster count and it seems like SFoG has a nice little coaster collection.

^ I was just joking with you. I got the reference .

Now - everybody needs to come to Georgia to go to SFoG with me on Easter Sunday. It's my annual Gay Old Time at Six Flags for my birthday. You do not need to be gay to join in, however...I love everyone.

^I wish I was still down in the Savannah/Hilton Head area. That sounds like an awesome time. I am upset with myself for not getting out to either SFOG or Carowinds when I went back down for the fall quarter. By the time I actually wanted to go there was too much in the way of me actually being able to go. Sad face. I hope you and everyone else has an awesome time though.

• 2 weeks later...
(I'm a straight high-schooler and I love Lady GaGa. And I know for sure I'm not the only one)

Many straight females in high school like Lady Gaga, so, you're far from alone.

PS: btw, I'm at Bristol Uni

^What she said. I may not be much older than you guys, but I do know from my friends who remain undecided to this day that sometimes its more fun to just stay that way...no point in ever telling yourself what you can and can't do and end up being stuck with it.

And this works for both genders too, as I get the same type of responses from my guy friends and chick friends when I mention it.

Yeah, people who decide prematurely often end up changing what they believe their orientation to be later. I had a friend who came out as gay at 13 only to turn straight by 17. It is an unusual case, but it is pain that is best to avoid. Whilst I'm not encouraging people to hide in the closet, I'm just saying only come out when you are mature enough to actually understand yourself. I'm still somewhat unsure of my sexuality even today, but I'm fairly sure that I like girls and guys.

When you are young - you just need to be you. There is no need to identify one way or the other at this point. I'm not going to go all parental and stuff (okay, maybe I am) but just be yourself. You don't need to be having "relations" with anyone yet. Straight guys are quite capable of "man-crushes" and gay guys get their "girl-crushes." Doesn't make them different than what they are - we just like people for who they are.

Also - before I actually came out, I really enjoyed being Sexually Ambiguous. It adds a sense of mystery and people were always wondering . It's kind of like free press!

When you are young - you just need to be you. There is no need to identify one way or the other at this point. I'm not going to go all parental and stuff (okay, maybe I am) but just be yourself. You don't need to be having "relations" with anyone yet. Straight guys are quite capable of "man-crushes" and gay guys get their "girl-crushes." Doesn't make them different than what they are - we just like people for who they are.

Also - before I actually came out, I really enjoyed being Sexually Ambiguous. It adds a sense of mystery and people were always wondering . It's kind of like free press!

I could not agree with you more!! I think everyone should just be themselves and live life how you want to live it. I for one would never judge someone for who they are.

I am sure that I have posted in this thread before but I am gay. My partner and I just got engaged at Busch Gardens, Tampa two weekends ago under SheiKra's first drop, after his first ride. It was an amazing day!!!

This is great!! Congratulations! I'm assuming he liked it (the ride and the engagement )

David

I am sure that I have posted in this thread before but I am gay. My partner and I just got engaged at Busch Gardens, Tampa two weekends ago under SheiKra's first drop, after his first ride. It was an amazing day!!!

Simply amazing!! I only hope to be so lucky one day.