2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

• 3 weeks later...
^^ Yeah - Acting a certain way as opposed to being a certain way is totally a turn-off. I've known some total hotties who were naturally flamboyant and have no problem at all with them (even dated a few.) But show me some twinked out club kid acting how he things "gay" people act and I'll run the other way like a drag queen on fire is chasing me. It is kind of insulting, actually.

Damn - I sound picky

And let me add, lest someone get the wrong impression, that although I like to look good, I also like to work on my house, I know how to work on cars (and do) and like all types of music (going through a death rock phase right now.)

I'm sorry, but what the hell is death rock?

^Death rock is just what the name implies...rock music/heavy metal where lyrics and imagery are geared towards the darker side of life (and death).

It can also be referred to as death metal, but it's still the same...dark and usually very heavy!

^Death rock is just what the name implies...rock music/heavy metal where lyrics and imagery are geared towards the darker side of life (and death).

It can also be referred to as death metal, but it's still the same...dark and usually very heavy!

Thats odd, I have never in my life heard death metal referred to as death rock. So you're speaking of bands like Cannibal Corpse, Necrophagist, Nile, and the like?

^^

LOL...I thought you said you were into Death "C"rap. I was like......well that pretty much sums it up. haha j/j

I guess that's just my gay B!tCh!Ne$$ coming out? hehe j/j

Ok....so I decided to go back 249 pages in this thread back to the beginning and damn there's some funny stuff on this thread. I think the best post are the straight guy "I like girls.....like ALOT" and "I like girls 24/7" type posts. I'm like...who ya trying to convince me or you? LOL

I think it'd be funny if they came back to the thread years later and posted .....Ok..so I'm a guy who likes guys.

^ Go you! Coming up on 4 years myself!

^^ It's happened. Keep reading, it's funny.

I refer to "Death Rock" as kind of the Hard Core goth music I liked in the early 90's when I was a go-go dancer at "Club Fetish." Nizer Eb, Sisters of Mercy, The Sisterhood, Pansy Division (more queer-core, but splitting hairs there,) Throbbing Gristle and the like.

I still love my Erasure and Pet Shop Boys though, and at different times I wanted to be Robert Smith from The Cure and Pete Burns from Dead or Alive (before he became a lady .)

Here's me hangin' with the devil back in the day. I'm on the left.

jerry-n-david_754.jpg.6786da2a98d23c5a8290136eb4265d7b.jpg

^^^And then they would say, "I'm gay, but I'm the straightest guy ever." I think it's hilarious because it's as if you're trying to fool somebody here. But then again, I'm not the role model here.....

.."I'm gay, play classical to romantic period music on the piano and am absolutely thrilled when I here a Tchaikovsky* Symphony performed live! Am I straight enough?.....Darn, I thought I had it."

*Pyotr Illich Tchaikovksy and his younger brother Modest, were both gay

^I'm not totally sure about Germany, but it is in fact 16 here.

I actually came into this thread now for some advice. As you can tell from my info over <---there I'm 18 and soon going off to college to Purdue University. I just got my roommate yesterday and have talked to him very little, but I have been thinking about coming out to him relatively soon. Any gay guys here (college age) that have had to deal with this situation? When did you come out to your roommate? Any advice would be significantly helpful. I know I'm GOING to come out to him, i just dont know when.

^I'm not totally sure about Germany, but it is in fact 16 here.

I actually came into this thread now for some advice. As you can tell from my info over <---there I'm 18 and soon going off to college to Purdue University. I just got my roommate yesterday and have talked to him very little, but I have been thinking about coming out to him relatively soon. Any gay guys here (college age) that have had to deal with this situation? When did you come out to your roommate? Any advice would be significantly helpful. I know I'm GOING to come out to him, i just dont know when.

I personally went through this back in the day and I didn't come out to my roomie until I tested the waters. I wanted to make sure he was ok with the whole gay thing before I did. Not that I was ashamed of who I was but some people just aren't as accepting as others. Once I found out he was "gay friendly" I told him and he was totally cool with it.