2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

^There's always national coming out day, October 11th.

Wooow you got to be kidding me.. A national coming out day?? thats a first.. I don't think we have something like that over here in Holland!

Thats a really weird thing.. Why pick a day to come out of the closet? Allthough I think it is difficult, you can do it everyday..

I am really into girls, but I do have some gay friends, so i'm kinda used to it (if its something to get used to?). What I find hard to believe is that religions are against this kind of relationships. Why? Isn't a religion suppose to help people, ALL people? I Think a religion looses its power when there is nothing to believe in...

I also think that gaynmarriage should be allowed everywhere on this planet. I'm happy that I live in the netherlands, where it is possible. But even here there are so called Gayattacks. People who attack gays...

I'm happy for the people who are open about there sexual Orientation, but sadly there are lots of people who are depressed because they think they won't be accepted..

What I find hard to believe is that religions are against this kind of relationships. Why? Isn't a religion suppose to help people, ALL people? I Think a religion looses its power when there is nothing to believe in...

We appreciate and respect your comments but we need to steer away from bringing religion into this thread.

MODERATOR STEPPING IN HERE: This thread is 247 pages long, there is no need to rehash religious debate/discussion/views. History has proven that bringing politics or religion into this thread will turn it into a flame war!

^There's always national coming out day, October 11th.

Wooow you got to be kidding me.. A national coming out day?? thats a first.. I don't think we have something like that over here in Holland!

Thats a really weird thing.. Why pick a day to come out of the closet? Allthough I think it is difficult, you can do it everyday..

Actually, October 11, 2010 will be the third year the Netherlands has a National Coming Out Day.

It's not so much a day to actually come out (although I'm sure many do) but it's more of a day to create awareness about the LGBT community around the world. The event was started in 1988 so it's been around a while and it was created in much different times when something like this was more needed. Obviously the attitude toward the LGBT community is drastically different as it becomes more socially acceptable through awareness with events such as NCOD that let people realize that we are not much different then (general) you.

And that concludes today's lesson kids. lol

• 2 months later...

I was really nervous about posting this here. I'm bi. I came out fairly recently (one month ago to be exact) and I know it's nothing to be ashamed of at all. Unfortunately, the neighborhood I live in is kinda homophobic (or biphobic in my case).

This is the second site to know about it.

well, I'm bi

in this years I realize I could love the same way a girl or a boy and that I could have great relationships with both. I know that may be strange for someone, I know that for someone bisexuality is a way to hide homosexuality. But I'm happy and proud of myself

You know ,there seems to be quite a fair share of gays in the coast fanatic arena. Who would have thunk? Whats the reasoning for that. Anybody have a theory?

I think the reason is pretty simple.

When you are coming out as gay/lesbian/bi/transgender/whatever you´re getting used to being in a minority. Though it becomes easier to stand up for your hobbies/preferences/style/ecetera no matter how "bizarre" that seems to be for the majority.

And lets be honest, to visit a lot of themeparks and ride all types of coasters seems to be very bizarre for most people out there.

And to answer the question of the threadtitle...

I´m gay and in a partnership since 11 eleven years, we "married" 3 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
^Hey Hottie.

I'm still patiently waiting for the TPR personal ads...

Could you imagine the endless possibilities for love and drama? LOL

It would be E-P-I-C!

^^ Like on the trips

I'm straight

That's where you are wrong, on the internet NO-ONE is straight

Does that mean I have to post some gay a$$ picture of myself to prove I'm really gay?

Yep, it needs to be crammed full of beach sandals, highschool musical, and protein shakes.