2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm HetroFlexable Between Eva Longoria and Bad Pit I'd do things to thow two people you couldn't imagine hehehe.

Being (literally) between Brad and Angelina would be interesting...

There are a few of those "grease me up and throw me in the middle" couples out there, and Brad and Angelina are top of the list!

Yeah, except that it's a known fact that Brad Pitt does not BATHE. He's supposed to be the smelliest guy in Hollywood.

LMAO- if ever there is a 'jealous' statement, from whoever originally said the smelly guy bit- that must be it.

Beeyotch as they say!! (or is it Beeatch?)

I'm really impressed about how well this thread has gone. Hell I've never even see one of these types of threads last more then 10 pages.

I also found it interesting how many people are open about what side they are on. All the past threads on other boards I've seen have gone very differently. Typically the first few pages get filled up with flaming and gay bashing to the point that those that were gay would be far too intimidated to admit it.

Just another reason why I'm starting to come to this board more often then other boards that I used to spend more time on.

And to answer the question I'm straight, but have no problem with anyone who's gay. I'm kind of a take things as they are type person.

Well, I can't believe I never responded to this (if I did I forgot about it ). Anyway, I'm straight. I have NOTHING against normal gays, but I sometimes have trouble tolerating the "pansy" gay guys that suck up to teachers and crap. I guess I'm like the top level of straight because as most of you say you might switch for one guy, I can't even imagine it. Ladies for me man.

^ Plus it helps that it seems Robb and Elissa won't put up with any crap.

I've been on a few forums(one in particular that I used to spend the most time) that has adopted a near troll freindly attitude. They protect posters that are so obviously trolling until they do something severly wrong(more out of boredem) and are finally banned. An obvious troll should not get to over 10,000+ posts before getting banned.