2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I'm straight, and in kind of an awkward position right now.

I should probably mention that I've never dated or anything like that.

So about six months back, one of my best friends asked me out but I refused because I didn't like her at the time. Now, I like her and am thinking about asking her out. But at the same time I like another girl who just might like me, and there's ANOTHER girl who I'm pretty sure likes me.

Right now I'm just gonna wait a bit to see what happens.

Tips?

Oh high school drama..those were the days..

Wish I could be happy.

I'm gay, not out yet, not going to tell my parents, they'd flip. When I turn 18 and move out I'll tell them.

Though I'd love to tell them now, the next 2 1/2 years of my life would be so harsh. I'd get so much crap for it I'd feel worse then I do now, so I'm just going to stay in my safe little closet for 2 more years, then tell them just as I'm walking out the door.

Thanks, everyone.

It would rock, except for that he ended it four days after it started because he got scared. So he basically lied about liking me to not turn me down/hurt me, but I'm sure this is worse.

Whatever, c'est la vie.

Vintage, at least you can admit it to yourself. I came out when I was 14 and nobody's cared, but I've heard horror stories. Goodluck telling the 'rents when it happens!

Im a guy who likes guys.....and FOOD!!!

I'm in the same boat, but trying to like the food less. Or eat less of the food i like.

Same here! I don't need to be ultra thin or fit to be happy, but I could cut down on the flabbiness. I met a guy Saturday night and I can't wait to meet up again... too bad he's in NYC. I had a blast on my first trip there ever, but now I have great reason to go back as soon as I can.

• 2 weeks later...
^^^Looking back, I can't believe I "dated" when I was 14. Seriously, just don't do it.

At a young age like 14 or in my case 12 it's just for fun. i've never had a girlfriend but some of my friends have. Some people take it too far and that's when I have to remind them that middle school relationships are just dumb. But if you're going to the same high school with your crush like I am (she is also a good friend) it doesn't hurt to get head start.

^^^Looking back, I can't believe I "dated" when I was 14. Seriously, just don't do it.

At a young age like 14 or in my case 12 it's just for fun. i've never had a girlfriend but some of my friends have. Some people take it too far and that's when I have to remind them that middle school relationships are just dumb. But if you're going to the same high school with your crush like I am (she is also a good friend) it doesn't hurt to get head start.

Or it could totally ruin your chances and make then next 4-5 years awkward as hell to be in the same vicinity as her.

Yes but she already knows I like her and if we started dating we would act the same as we do now. I know that seems stupid but if you ever saw us you would know what I mean.

EDIT: If you're too dumb to figure it out I'm straight. I cringe when I see big man boobs flopping around in gym. But I do support gay marriage and stuff like that, because if they're in love just let them get married!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Thats great and you should. Everyone has something that they don't want to accept or are insecure about. It might be their sexual orientation, or their weight or how they look. Everyone has something and you should just accept it and live your life happy. If you are gay and you come out to your friends and they dont accept you than they arent you true friends and they never were. I never got why people made such a big deal over people being gay. It's just who they are. Yes some people say the bible condems it but the bible also says not to eat certain foods or wear mixed fabrics and a bunch of other crazy crap we dont listen to. Besides I grew up learning that Jesus loves everyone, not just straight people, EVERYONE.

Be happy with yourself and you will have a good life. So everyone who is homophobic, needs to take a step back and think for a minute. Why are they against someone for something they cant control? It's like hating everyone whos over 4 ft, or maybe hating little people. Why won;t they just let them be happy? I fully support gay marriage and even though right now I cant really do anything about it, when I'm older I will because I want Wisconsin to have legalized gay marriage.

Edited by deathbydinn