2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I consider myself straight, though at times I wonder. My social skills are not the best and members of the opposite sex often have a hard time dealing with my sarcastic, sardonic, and often cynical sense of humor (and it can also get demented and grotesque as well). Yeah, I'm the one that pulled the Mad Scientist award in high school. I skipped my ten year reunion, but I bet a lot of people would be quivering in their shoes if they knew I work with explosives in the Army. (They all know how awful they treated me in those hell years.)

Anyways, I picked up an interesting word from a young lady in my Linguistics class: heteroflexible. In other words, it someone who considers themselves straight, but would not hesisitate with a fling with the same sex.

Hi to all.

Elissa, tks for welcoming me on board TPR. I am trying to make myself at home here. Coming from a tiny country far far away, there arent many coasters or theme parks enthusiasts to interact with so am I really glad to chance upon this great website!

In Singapore, we only have ONE pathetic theme park (Escape Theme Park) which really paled in comparison to other theme parks in the world.

I did not have a chance to take pics of my local theme park yet but yes, I will post them here on my next visit ya.

And a note to BiCoastal Kid: I hope you are not referring to me as the underage foreigner cos I certainly aint underaged. In fact, I am not that young myself. LOL

I'm a bit reluctant to post this but who cares. i'm bi-sexual. and I don't care what others think.

See, that's what I like about this site. You can say anything you want, and nobody really "cares". Not like they don't care, but hopefully you all understand my point.

That's why this thread was made, for that reason! And that word, heteroflexible, could possibly fit me. There's a few guys that I probably wouldn't mind in my school, but ya know. It's not something that I think I'd be accepted for. But on here I am!!!

Nah, no "uh-oh" needed. (And stop stiring (or attempting to stir) the pot) ...

What I am saying here is why repeat what has already been said a million times on a million different boards already? Folks already know what will be said, so in an attempt to actually move the conversations forward ... I think "globally" most folks realize that rehashing the same thing is never going to help anything -- as a matter of fact, it creates more defensive barriers and mood swings that are unnecessary and quite frankly, very immature.

~ Pastor TJ "I shouldn't have to restate my view ... you know it already" Conwell