2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Thanks everyone! Do I think its creepy... not at all! I get it all the time, ussually when i'm shopping or something LOL.

When I got my braces off and the dentist was making the moulds for my retainer I asked him if he could make a set of whitening trays at the same time to cut the cost in half. He gave me Day White 9.5% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel to use in the trays. I used it for 1 week and it got my teeth 7 shades whiter. I still use the gel once a month to just touch up and remove any forming stains. I love it and it works wonders!

Boringly straight. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." I've never even really known very many people that were openly gay. I'm pretty much cool with people doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't have a negative effect on me, so if you're gay and ok with it, more power to you. I'm not going to go march in a gay pride rally any time soon, but by the same token, I'm not going to engage in any anti-gay activities either. I guess I'm pretty much neutral on the subject.

Congrats, Cyber.Fiber, on finding yourself that early on. I didn't come out until I was 25, and I am still dealing with a plethora of issues stemming from the last 20 years of denying me of myself. Although you will likely never know it, you have almost certainly saved yourself so much pain by your bravery now!

And, thanks for the whitening tip. I need a new dentist, and that stuff may be a requisite on the visit.

Thanks everyone! Do I think its creepy... not at all! I get it all the time, ussually when i'm shopping or something LOL.

When I got my braces off and the dentist was making the moulds for my retainer I asked him if he could make a set of whitening trays at the same time to cut the cost in half. He gave me Day White 9.5% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel to use in the trays. I used it for 1 week and it got my teeth 7 shades whiter. I still use the gel once a month to just touch up and remove any forming stains. I love it and it works wonders!

Not to go off topic, but does the stuff increase cold sensitivity in your teeth? Looks like a great product, just wondered if that happened to you.

Thank-you Midtown, I really hope that everything works out for you and that all of the problems you are facing now will be solved in the near future!

Not to get off topic, but to answer monsterfans question:

Yes. Quite frankly, it killed, but only because of the dumb decisions I made. Being the stubborn person I can be, decided (or thought I would be able) to whiten every day for a week even if my teeth were becoming sensitive.

On the second day they started to become sensitive to cold, but after the third day, if I breathed through my mouth and the air touched my teeth it was brutal and I would be in tears... although I continued on for the next 2 days, each day becoming increasingly worse. At the fifth day I had to stop. My teeth just couldn't handle it anymore. I waited 3 days to resume whitening. I finished the process and my teeth were still sore, but two days after they were back to normal. If you whiten them and they are starting to become sensitive, just wait a few days and continue and everything should be fine!

Oh I almost forgot! Do not brush or floss before whitening. It makes tiny scratches in your gums that the peroxide irritates. It hurts!

Thank-you Midtown, I really hope that everything works out for you and that all of the problems you are facing now will be solved in the near future!

Not to get off topic, but to answer monsterfans question:

Yes. Quite frankly, it killed, but only because of the dumb decisions I made. Being the stubborn person I can be, decided (or thought I would be able) to whiten every day for a week even if my teeth were becoming sensitive.

On the second day they started to become sensitive to cold, but after the third day, if I breathed through my mouth and the air touched my teeth it was brutal and I would be in tears... although I continued on for the next 2 days, each day becoming increasingly worse. At the fifth day I had to stop. My teeth just couldn't handle it anymore. I waited 3 days to resume whitening. I finished the process and my teeth were still sore, but two days after they were back to normal. If you whiten them and they are starting to become sensitive, just wait a few days and continue and everything should be fine!

Oh I almost forgot! Do not brush or floss before whitening. It makes tiny scratches in your gums that the peroxide irritates. It hurts!

Congratulations on coming out! I'm not gay, but I can only imagine how hard that must be to do.

Also, psh. Peroxide does NOT burn. Try aggressively brushing your teeth then using Listerine. Now THAT is not fun!

Jacob "Is stuck with half-yellow, half-chalky white teeth because the calcium doesn't distribute correctly, or something like that!"

So Wednesday is the last day of school, and it's six months with my boyfriend. Best coincidence ever.

Thats awesome. Congrats on six months!

I just realized that the first day of my summer is 4 months with my boyfriend, we can acctually go out somewhere this time and not have to worry about getting our CAT's or ISU's done!

Heyy!!

Big New Here.

Big Winner!

I'M so damn happy.

Never tought it would happen, however, i did it!

I did my comming out with my mother.

That's for sure the biggest thing i've done in my life.

She's also very happy.

14 years old...wow...i Impress myself!!

Thanks

Jpdupuis

Congratulations both of you!

Hehe thanks

It's been two years since then. Well, almost two years.

My mom says I can start dating when I turn 16. Yay!!! She thinks if you don't have your own way to get there, then you aren't old enough to date. I totally understand. I'm getting my restricted license tomorrow. Still not my full license I am crushing on someone too

My mom says I can start dating when I turn 16. Yay!!! She thinks if you don't have your own way to get there, then you aren't old enough to date. I totally understand. I'm getting my restricted license tomorrow. Still not my full license I am crushing on someone too

Don't feel too bad, I didn't start dating until 2 years ago. That's right, my first girlfriend wasn't until my sophomore year in college, when I was 19 (coincidentally, the same time as my first kiss ). But that's the way my mom was, too - if I can't go anywhere, I shouldn't be dating.

I'm straight. But i love being single sort of. my last girlfriend we dated for a year til i left her because she cheats and all that crap. I really don't care tho about being single lol. It just means i get to do whatever i want because i don't have anyone to nag to me about what im doing.