2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

To answer KrakenKing's question...That looks like a Jhonen Vasquez comic, but I can't recall if it's from Squee!:Unspeakable Horrors or from JTHM. And no, not all characters in Squee have big eyes (i.e. his parents).

Oops, forgot to answer the topic. We gays really love the rollercoasters if you haven't noticed.

P.S. Hope this post doesn't bite me in the ass.

But bi girls turn me on big time...

yeah what is it about girls making out with other girls that most (straight) guys like it so much? *shrugs* I've done it, I like it, but I've never thought about it from the perspective of someone watching. I think it's cute watching 2 guys make out, but I'm open-minded like that.

I'm a guy that likes guys... It's kind of hard to not notice that, especially when my avatar is Jeremy Bloom haha!

And, like some others on here, I'm one of the straightest gay guys you'll ever know/meet. I'm 6'1", fairly deep voice, and I don't act feminine at all. I'm not into the whole "Let's go shopping!!" scene like most gay guys I know... I'm more of a "Let's hang out, go watch a movie, or something" type of guy. Like some other guy's post I read on here... I'm not into the whole "PRIDE" thing either.

Wow... I feel like I'm submitting a resume to an online dating site... Not that I've been to one or anything like that haha.

From what I know... a typical stereotypical (from the states, at least) view of a gay male is very feminine, loves to go shopping, is very spontaneous and flambouyant, and has a lot of female friends.

I, however, am totally opposite from that... I don't act feminine at all, I'm not much of a shopper, I'm not spontaneous or flambouyant (I like to consider myself "entertaining"), and I make friends with almost everyone (male and female)... and when I came out to my friends back in the states (a month before I moved to Germany), most of them were shocked and didn't have a clue I was gay. Even my parents, who are still in denial, think I act too straight to be gay. But I'm not going to get into that.

Liek OMGz! Letz go do us some shoppin', hon!...

Yeah, that's not me either... though... I have my fare share of moments

Even my parents, who are still in denial, think I act too straight to be gay. But I'm not going to get into that.

Yeah... they didn't believe me either... until today when I brought my b/f over and kissed him, right infront of them... Yeah, their jaws are still on the floor after that one, lmao.

From what I know... a typical stereotypical (from the states, at least) view of a gay male is very feminine, loves to go shopping, is very spontaneous and flambouyant, and has a lot of female friends.

I'm a lot like that, so much to the point I get asked everyday if I'm gay, at which I say no, although I am...

Yeah... they didn't believe me either... until today when I brought my b/f over and kissed him, right infront of them... Yeah, their jaws are still on the floor after that one, lmao.

Haha... I'll pass on that idea, thanks. My parents are sayin, "Your friends are influencing you to be this way... or... it's just a phase, I thought I was gay when I was your age, too"

^ I dunno about what you guys think... but that seriously makes me laugh! Haha!

hmmm..is "straight-acting" the new gay male stereotype? it appears to be more predominant than being a feminine gay man.

I dont know if I wanna call myself "straight acting"...ever seen a straight person act lately - total embarrasment lol lol.

Disclaimer

I have nothing against straight people, I even have some as friends. They seem to be nice people heck I even have one in my family...

I'm a "straight acting" straight guy.

I don't mind the gay community at all. Hell I even took a gay man to IOA (my moms roomate) and he looks it, rainbows and all, hes even got pics of Justin Timberlake and J.C. in the living room of my moms house (that's fun at Christmas time ) The fact that he is gay didn't bother me at all (althought he did squeel just a bit on the Dragons), I've known him for over 15 years, what bothered me slightly was that he is an alcoholic and a chain smoker, but hey, weren't we all once?? God knows I was, back in the day

Well at least now I know where all the designated smoking areas are YEAH!!!!.

um....I...ah..already knew where to get the alcohol 8)

But hey, that's another topic

PAll "C'Mon October 12th"