2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum members. It's been my experience that there is a huge gay coaster following (I'd guess almost 1/4 of ACE appears to be gay), and I wonder if the same kind of ratio was represented here (not that there's anything wrong with it!)

I'm setting it up as a poll so people can answer anonymously.

You missed one. There could be "i'm a guy/girl who doesn't like anything". I know it's uncommon but I believe it's known as asexual.

I am just curious to see some statistics on the sexual orientation of the forum members. It's been my experience that there is a huge gay coaster following (I'd guess almost 1/4 of ACE appears to be gay), and I wonder if the same kind of ratio was represented here (not that there's anything wrong with it!)

I'm setting it up as a poll so people can answer anonymously.

You missed one. There could be "i'm a guy/girl who doesn't like anything". I know it's uncommon but I believe it's known as asexual.

yup.

I think "I haven't figured out what I like yet" could fit...everyone has some sex drive once in a while.

That is very much not true. Asexuals don't.

Having them say "I haven't figured out what I like yet" would imply that there is something they're attracte to, they just havent found it yet. and the whole essence of asexualism is not being attracted(physically) to anything

Actually, asexuals could still choose in the poll. The poll itself doesnt mention sexual activity. Nothing says asexuals aren't attracted to either, asexual means they just aren't SEXUALLY attracted to anybody.

The poll is about SEXUAL orientation. it doesnt matter to the poll that they are emotionally attracted to others.

• 2 weeks later...