2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

^ I just acknowledged about an open position at our Tampa training center and will be completing my resume and application for work transfer tomorrow. My initial phone interview with the manager yesterday seemed very promising so now I am really stoked! Once approved, they may fly me down to their headquarters in Atlanta for a face to face interview.

Even more awesome is the fact that it is located about one mile from my favorite park...BGT!

I think I should pinch myself because this certainly seems like this would be a dream come true!

Um. . surprised no one has posted yet.

Supreme Court ruled this morning.

5/4 (shame on Chief Justice Roberts, but Justice Kennedy was the swing vote). . Gay Marriage is now LEGAL in all 50 states.

seriously, this is HUGE.

As a straight male, I'm happy that this has finally happened. Though it took way too long. Now that we can have same-sex marriages, how soon till we see the same-sex divorces? That oughta be fun!

(I Kid, but it is funny to think about)

That being said, my favorite posts on the matter have been the people that say they will move to Canada because of this. I guess nobody has told them that Same-Sex Marriage has been legal in Canada for a decade.

That, or the posts about people saying that they are going to get divorced if same-sex marriage is legal in the states. The ball is in their court now.

...That being said, my favorite posts on the matter have been the people that say they will move to Canada because of this. I guess nobody has told them that Same-Sex Marriage has been legal in Canada for a decade...

And if the marijuana laws change (for the better) up here, they might have problems with that, too.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to everybody involved, for the Supreme Court Decision!

(And Seattle's Pride Parade on Sunday is going to be insanely awesome!)

DisneyGayDays2013.jpg.ad20616b59dfce4732e8f1abb4f754be.jpg

And HAPPY PRIDE to all!

As a straight male, I'm happy that this has finally happened. Though it took way too long. Now that we can have same-sex marriages, how soon till we see the same-sex divorces? That oughta be fun!

(I Kid, but it is funny to think about)

That being said, my favorite posts on the matter have been the people that say they will move to Canada because of this. I guess nobody has told them that Same-Sex Marriage has been legal in Canada for a decade.

That, or the posts about people saying that they are going to get divorced if same-sex marriage is legal in the states. The ball is in their court now.

I remember seeing an article about same sex divorces when Massachusetts legalized gay marriage. I think that it was of the first lesbian couples married...only lasted a couple of years.

But yes, it is funny to think that people are so uneducated about gay marriage and where it is legal that they would even post something as stupid as "I'm moving to Canada"!

...That being said, my favorite posts on the matter have been the people that say they will move to Canada because of this. I guess nobody has told them that Same-Sex Marriage has been legal in Canada for a decade...

And if the marijuana laws change (for the better) up here, they might have problems with that, too.

Got this in an email. Hope some of you locals (as well as visitors) can attend...

Unofficial GayDay @ Playland

Sunday July 26 from Noon to 7pm

Vancouver Pride Society has decided not to have their annual GayDay @ Playland this year. This event is a favourite pride-time event for many, so we are going to gather up our usual friends/groups and go play on the rides, wear our red outfits and have fun anyway!!

PLEASE INVITE EVERYONE YOU KNOW HAS ATTENDED IN THE PAST OR THINK MIGHT LIKE TO ATTEND.

OUR "Pride Day" Group rate for a 2015 Playland One-Day PlayPass, when ordered in advance online, is $27.30 (tax included). Click on this link to purchase:

https://secure.ticket-ops.com/Playland_at_the_PNE/PRIDE151

2015 Playland One-Day PlayPass is $35.50 at the gate (or $32.50 at 7-11, etc).

Hope to see lots of you there!

• 3 weeks later...

I walked into my local liquor store last week, and found a display rack

to the left of the door, brimming with Absolut Vodka..... in RAINBOW bottles!

Now I assumed that in the States (and the World), it was sold prior to June pride Parades, etc.

But our Pride Parade and weekend is celebrated at the beginning of August. And I believe

Montreal does it the same weekend as us. So that we can visit Seattle`s and Toronto`s

respective Pride Weekends-Parades in late June; then they come to us and celebrate with us!

Anyway, I immediately bought THREE of them, LOL!

And a Happy Pride, past and future!

And all that written stuff on the front of it, reads...

We are proud to believe in equality. We believe that

the world needs to change. Change, so that each and every

individual can be proud, and decide for themselves who

they belong with, live with and love. Since 1979, Absolut

has been supporting the rights of proud people around the world.

We will never stop.

IMG_7380.JPG.4b9c6ffd65c9593b2d03abef71485034.JPG

How the empty bottle is looking, on our back yard deck. LED lights (remote) are going into it for our August party.

IMG_7381.JPG.ce573d2a07015c495bdbadce2f11c959.JPG

Best. Absolut Bottle. Ever. (o:

^ I love that bottle!! We just got back from liquor shopping for the weekend, and I was looking for that bottle, and couldn't find it any where.

I saw a bottle on display in NYC, and I have yet to see it any where else. Not only do I love the bottle. I love the message on the front of it! Thanks for sharing the pictures of it!

^ I love that bottle!! We just got back from liquor shopping for the weekend, and I was looking for that bottle, and couldn't find it any where.

I saw a bottle on display in NYC, and I have yet to see it any where else. Not only do I love the bottle. I love the message on the front of it! Thanks for sharing the pictures of it!

eBay has some. .but they are considered "rare"

This was just posted in the Gay Calgary News. An article about Reese (of the Pieces?) was introducing a new

spreadable version of their peanut butter cups.... "to spoon and spread...". Nothing 'hidden agenda' in that, yes? No?

ReeseSpread2015.jpg.b1ac8c275e0a3c9b5104b140bb81d818.jpg

Then there's that "reaction shot" inside of the label...

I'm not one to advertise this a lot, but I feel comfortable with the members here. I'm a gay guy. I'm at the point where I don't go out of my way to hide it, but like I said, I don't advertise it. The first impression you'd get of me is your "typical" straight guy. When I came out to my friends, the most common response was "what?! I could never tell!" I sort of like defying stereotypes.

^ Welcome to the club!

I am the same...straight acting where no one would suspect unless they asked. And if they ask, I tell them...if they don't ask, then they can assume what they want to assume, I guess!

On another note, I will be flying down to Tampa for a job interview within my current employer on August 4th and 5th...wish me luck!!!

Kate Pierson married her longtime companion this past weekend in Hawaii.

Although the B52s always have been extremely gay friendly (all 3 of the male members were/are gay), I had absolutely no idea Kate was a member of the LGBTQ community as well! (I always figured she was just their Female friend. . while Cindy was Ricky's sister.

regardless. . good for them!

http://worldofwonder.net/justmarried-congrats-to-kate-pierson-monica-coleman/