2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Phhhhhht.

I was referring to the Robb, there. Up there?...

I am a polite and honorable hippiebear - I just don't dance for anybody, winkwink.

~ ~ ~ ~

(EDIT: Teddy, Who is Egg?)

it's in a gay person's blood to have as many people as possible..

I resent that!

Compared to how the entire world got 'overpopulated' probably on and on and on...an' not from nuthin' I ever did.

It just appears that we're supposed be "that way." And some actually were/are. And a lot weren't/aren't. Que sera...

it's in a gay person's blood to have as many people as possible..

I resent that!

Oh, relax. I'm thinkin' it's mostly a matter of gender, not orientation. Men are evolutionarily hard-wired to seek multiple mates, while women are more monogamous - it's a matter of the Survival of the Species, dating back to when the big threat was underpopulation, not global warming. (See also: the relative frequency of polygamy vs. polyandry. Or just watch Big Love.)

It's well-known that many of the most successful long-term male/male relationships are open ones. (Full disclosure: mine is.) And I'm betting that many het guys at least secretly wish their relationships were open, too.

It's well-known that many of the most successful long-term male/male relationships are open ones. (Full disclosure: mine is.) And I'm betting that many het guys at least secretly wish their relationships were open, too.

Agreed. And ours is, too.

And we're coming up on the (gasp) 34 years mark...

then

I don't see the point of having an "Open Relaionship", if you have found someone you want to be with, why share them with anyone else.

Your Relationship becomes pointless as your using each other for sex while finding other people to have sex with.

What happens if you or your Husband/Wife finds someone else they want to be with rather than being with you...? Your relationship is dead and your single again.

but some people don't care what they do and want to have sex with as many people as possible, relationships do not mean anything to them.

My relationship is a "closed" one and I will not be sharing my "Husbear" with anyone else, it's not worth it..

Once s-e-x is taken out of the "Equation of Love".....

I find it remarkably interesting that a lot of people DON'T take into consideration a lot of other things that DO make up a loving relationship. Open, closed or....?

I mean, is sex really The Defining Feature that puts all the other elements into second place....and below?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I am not posting to chat about my sexual lifestyle. It's none of anybody's business, as I expect everbody's sexual history isn't my business either. The chat was about promiscuity (sp?) and drifted into lifestyle, not orientation. And I agreed with another poster. And added some more.

And so the thread got a bit um, unraveled, heh heh.