2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

^ Anyway....

I seemed to have missed the Information Boat - but - did everybody know that

Olympic Gold medal winner Bruce Jenner...was transitioning, from male to female?

I didn't. Total surprise. Whole family behind her. Mother is especially proud, after all these years.

not officially.

this is all "from inside sources"

Bruce has yet to issue a formal statement, so although it might be "obvious" to many of us, until Bruce issues the statement?

it's just speculation.

but "good on Bruce" regardless of the situation.

as to the car crash, he was clearly being chased by Paparazzi -- they have pictures of the MOMENT OF IMPACT! Sheeh. . learned *nothing* from the death of Diana

I hope these Paparazzi are charged with something.

(edit: and why "sigh"? . thought that was a funny story).

• 2 weeks later...
I'm single by choice and have not been this happy in a very long time. I'm tired of being a heartbreaker so I think the best choice for ME is to focus on myself, my success, and my own life. In time, I might want a relationship, I might not. Right now I'm kind of in a jaded state of mind that basically believes that those my age and younger that crave relationships are really just craving to control somebody elses life.

But mostly, I'm tired of breaking hearts and would rather just be single and enjoy what the world has to offer.

First time posting in this thread, I do believe. If there was anything I'd to say, then I think it would be summed up to what you just said. Well put.

Midgetman "I'm not bitter, I'm just focusing on myself for a while" 82

I had to share this - found it in our Safeway, and giggled out loud when I opened it.

And my David had a good laugh, when he opened it on The Day, heh.

So - enjoy, whatever the orientation.

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=MVI_6868_geg9[/coastertube]

• 3 weeks later...

I really hated what this kid said to me after I called him out on being homophobic (we were writing a play for a class and he walked out because we wanted to write a gay person in it). When I told him that, he said, "I'm not homophobic, I just don't like their decision to become gay."

First of all, that's pretty much the definition of homophobic. Second of all, it really annoyed me that he treated it like a decision and not something you're born with. I just hope that when all these middle schoolers grow up, they'll realize that gay isn't the only adjective.

^You could always ask him "when did you decide to be a heterosexual?" Or "when did you decide to have brown eyes" (or whatever color). Just remember, his ignorance has nothing to do with you. Chin up, camper! You're not the one with the problem.

Hi guys! Thought I would drop in... I'm spending more and more time not online, in search of "a life" (not that you can't have a life and hang out online, I just need to be online less). Hope you all have a great spring coaster season, I'm ecstatic about going down to SFOG to ride Mind Bender next month (with that 'other' club)!

^You could always ask him "when did you decide to be a heterosexual?" Or "when did you decide to have brown eyes" (or whatever color). Just remember, his ignorance has nothing to do with you. Chin up, camper! You're not the one with the problem.

Hi guys! Thought I would drop in... I'm spending more and more time not online, in search of "a life" (not that you can't have a life and hang out online, I just need to be online less). Hope you all have a great spring coaster season, I'm ecstatic about going down to SFOG to ride Mind Bender next month (with that 'other' club)!

I've said something along those lines.

"Did you choose to be straight?"

They always answer with

"Yes."

It makes me so mad. But whatever.

take a page from Dan Savage.

the best response when someone claims it's a choice is to say:

"Prove it. Get over here right now, and choose to be gay with me. I'll drop my pants, you get on your knees and prove that you can CHOOSE to be gay"

they will always back off.

When will you be down at SFoG? I'll be there Easter Weekend for my yearly Mindbender fix

David

"Prove it. Get over here right now, and choose to be gay with me. I'll drop my pants, you get on your knees and prove that you can CHOOSE to be gay"

That is literally (and I'm not confusing the word with figuratively) the best response ever.

Or call the cops.

I'm ecstatic about going down to SFOG to ride Mind Bender next month (with that 'other' club)!

When will you be down at SFoG? I'll be there Easter Weekend for my yearly Mindbender fix

David

April 9-12 (Thurs-Sun) Can't wait! Hope to see you! (But maybe I won't since you said Easter Weekend :/)

I have not been here in forever it feels like!

I work with young kids in CPS care and I LOVE it. I have a couple currently that are openly gay and I love that they talk to me about it. My boss told me she was glad she hired me because I can be a great resource for these kids, even the straight ones because I do not hide that part of me. All of my older ones know I have a partner and most of them ask about him. Its pretty awesome.

I have not been here in forever it feels like!

I work with young kids in CPS care and I LOVE it. I have a couple currently that are openly gay and I love that they talk to me about it. My boss told me she was glad she hired me because I can be a great resource for these kids, even the straight ones because I do not hide that part of me. All of my older ones know I have a partner and most of them ask about him. Its pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quote from HoliBlog, this makes me so happy:

"We welcome many Guests from all over the country – and throughout the world – to our Parks every year. Everyone is different, unique and special in their own way. We have, and we will always, respect every single Guest who chooses to spend their day with us, regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs. Our Guests are giving us something very precious – their time. For that, we owe them our gratitude and fantastic service. We also must respect one another. Everyone has a right to their ideas and opinions and we must always be open to share those with one another."

"We welcome many Guests from all over the country – and throughout the world – to our Parks every year. Everyone is different, unique and special in their own way. We have, and we will always, respect every single Guest who chooses to spend their day with us, regardless of age, gender, race, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs. Our Guests are giving us something very precious – their time. For that, we owe them our gratitude and fantastic service. We also must respect one another. Everyone has a right to their ideas and opinions and we must always be open to share those with one another."

I love Holiday World!

too bad it really makes no difference until IN repeals or writes protections into the law.

the only way to make change happen is financially, and that means spending NO money in the State, regardless of those that are for equal rights, and against discrimination.

but I do really salute them. Good for Holiday World.

^ It really has gotten interesting to watch this whole Indiana thing play out from state owned businesses to corporations in other states basically threatening to pull business and revenue in order to get them to change or repeal the law.

I was honestly a little surprised when I learned that Buffalo's mayor basically banned his personnel from any type of business travel to the state until they change this law. It sounds like a lot of other states and cities are doing the same thing too.

And I certainly commend HW for doing what they did in light of this whole fiasco - that was simply the right thing to do!

I was on a school trip yesterday, we passed a massage shop.

This massage shop had a heart on the door. The heart was rainbow colored and said "We serve everyone."

I'm not sure what the name of it was, but it was near the IU Bloomington campus. Not far from their Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender support house.

I just wish it didn't "smell" like an outing.

they were married last year, and kept it quiet (even going so far as to not file paperwork so there was no record). .and then suddenly one of the guests talks to "People" and "the National Enquirer" ?

I'm happy for him and his Husband, but not sure on the circumstances.