2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Aren't chicks in general not much into coaster geekdom? Seems to always be a low count on every board, whereas us homosensuals take to coasters like fish to water .

I like coasters, don't get me wrong, but I don't obsess over coaster manufacturers or ride element terminology, or why rides made by _____ suck more than rides built by ______.

if I like a coaster, I ride it. I don't think too much about why I like it or what elements make it a good ride, or why it was a good ride one year and then sucked the next year.

*shrugs*

^ Do all of your str8 men friends know you're gay?

Thought I'd ask.

Yeah, I was actually wondering the same thing. Not that every straight man has a problem with gay people...in fact, I came out to my best friend in HS a little after we graduated. Josh was sort of middle-of-the-road homophobic (If that makes much sense), but I think once I told him I was gay, he was totally accepting and if anything, brought us closer together (don't read TOO much into that).

When it all boils down to it, I need variety in my life to keep me happy. I need to be around men, women, gays, straights, younger, older, etc... people to stay happy, as I don't like to put boundaries around who/what I am exposed to.

[ Not that every straight man has a problem with gay people...in fact, I came out to my best friend in HS a little after we graduated. Josh was sort of middle-of-the-road homophobic (If that makes much sense), but I think once I told him I was gay, he was totally accepting and if anything, brought us closer together (don't read TOO much into that).

Yeah, well you know what they say about homophobes (And it's somewhat backed up by scientific research, too.) And don't read too much into THAT.

I'm gay but every guy I meet hates rollercoasters and horror movies which sucks!

Gay and partnered in Delaware. Can't get enough of either horror movies or rollercoasters. My partner enjoys some of both and my best gal pal is almost equally as spastic about 'em as I am! Too bad we gotta travel outside the state to go on any real coasters,eh?

Whether you've said "Boobs" or perhaps "Vertical Smile" it's all good!

Let's hope that TPR can continue to keep it's so-called Pg-13 rating in tack!

LMAO! Yeah, that's kind of why I started my own forum. So all the adults can just say whatever with out having to worry about the kiddies on the board.

^^almost always like girls...haha i thought that was a funny statement.

girls have a tendency to irritate me. but then again most people irritate me so i shouldnt really blame them for that. i can't deal with crying and overly emotional people, but then again lots of people of both sexes can be that way. ok there was no point to me posting this...haha