2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

YES! Thank you supreme court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we gotta start working on these states that do not have marriage equality. I may need this if everything works out and I move to Texas.

'

Agreed!

Congrats on the new adventure Bobby!!!

KI Pride Night is on September 6 this year!

6pm to midnight!

$40 online.

$45 at the gate.

Free parking.

Planet Snoopy and the water park will not be open. USUALLY, all coasters, most flats, and several restaurants are available.

Passes will NOT allow you admission to the park. This is a PRIVATE event for members, families, and supporters of GLBTQ community.

Last year, I rode Diamondback 13 times, and all other coasters twice each!

More information! http://www.cincyglbt.com/pride-night

YES! Thank you supreme court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we gotta start working on these states that do not have marriage equality. I may need this if everything works out and I move to Texas.

'

Agreed!

Congrats on the new adventure Bobby!!!

Thank you! I am so happy! What I found is the real deal. We click and we are trying but it does not feel like work at all. This is what happens when you get to know someone for two years before you decide to date. He doesn't like amusement parks but likes to go to see how happy they make me. The first day we met he took me to Galveston Pier and Kemah because I like coasters so much.

Six Flags America is having the gay day in the water park on July 21 I think. I wish I could go but I will be in Texas with Kevin. Plus I am going to Schlitterbahn which is a way better water park then what SFA has.

you can't beat Schliterbahn, that's true. . but if you go the additional 30 minutes to Fiesta Texas, you not only get Irat, Superman, and Poltergeist. . . you get a free (decent) waterpark too

you can't beat Schliterbahn, that's true. . but if you go the additional 30 minutes to Fiesta Texas, you not only get Irat, Superman, and Poltergeist. . . you get a free (decent) waterpark too

I convinced my BF to take road trips to both Six Flags parks in Texas next summer once I am hopefully living there. Even though he does not like them he wants to still go because I do and he likes to see me happy He is good to me

Ha! Me and the huzbear just got back from the TPR Japan Tour. I am happy to report

David got on (more than) a few rough and swell coasters, survived the heat wave in

Tokyo this past weekend, and had an all 'round great time with TPR!

Gotta love the guy for that, and even after 41 years together, and no real interest in

coasters whatsoever, he took it in stride and did me proud.

^ Thanks. And here's a pic that a new tour friend, Erwin, took of us in the queue of Pooh's Hunny Hunt.

Heh heh, it almost looks like we're already on the ride itself!

thumb_dsc00998_2.jpg.a4bc0bf87a6e02ead6104eefba6d183d.jpg

Same shirts, same beards.... we sort of stood out at the park, LOL! And yeah, I had no idea the huz was "doing that" behind my head. The cad. (o:

• 3 weeks later...

I have lurked here for quite a few years, but it still amazes me the support we can give our brothers and sisters. We may be hundred of miles apart but still have the same goals and feelings. After 23 years with the same man, maybe I should put my 2 cents in once in a while. Sage advice from the old married man

^ From the mouths of babes...

We're an "old married couple",

and I got the dumb bastard to go

to Tokyo Disney Resort, hee hee!

Can't be better than that, lol.

^^^ And welcome to the dialogue!

181172816_ResizeofIMG_2690.JPG.d114c2b9df7b19b7456e83e65b52b02f.JPG

The proof - and people kept staring and SMILING at us. Wonder why....

It's good to see this thread going YEARS after my last post on here (2009). Time has passed (hello,thirties) and I'm at the point at my life where I can say I truly love myself and what I am. It's a great feeling when you learn to liberate yourself! Plus I look at things from a different perspective. People are going to be who they are, so why stop being who YOU are? Anyways, stay strong my fellow homos!

p.s. time to update my avatar. I look so young! lol

I have been off of this site since like 2009. I always knew this site was friendly towards gay people, which I always thought was awesome. Back when I was active on here, I didn't really think anything about gay, but now that I know that I am, I am glad that something I love is so supportive. Hoping to post on here more often again and looking forward to making a few friends along the way.

Looks like my home park SF Great America is supporting another Pride night this year https://www.facebook.com/events/382286735172208/

(It's called "Gay Day" but I prefer Pride Night. And Great America rather than Six Flags )

I went during the day last year, but didn't pay the extra $45 for the night event. I don't drink anymore and not big into "club" music... but would probably still be fun. I wonder if they keep both sides of the Eagle open for the whole event?

282859_380383215420650_1173596355_n.jpg

It was reported last year that the even got rained on heavily... but, for the people that stuck around, everything opened back up after the rain stopped! After a lot of people left, of course... good for ride time!

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Getting my other half just to Disneyland is a hassle, much less Tokyo or Paris. So, every Halloween I bring a bit of Disney to the front yard. My version of Phantom Manor.......

[attachment=0]IMG_3043.JPG[/attachment]

Wow...very impressive! That looks like something right out of Halloweekends!