2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

This is the best topic ever.

I'm not a flaming gay, but you know all those girls who dance in bars really annoyingly, wiggling their hips and jamming right up into their girlfriends, to play on the "oooh I'm a hot lesbian but I like boys" thing? Well, I'm the male version of that, and I jam right up to all my straight male friends. They like the attention.

Bars are gross.

I am straight. But, really, you dont know how is gay or not. They could be hiding something! Or else they could be brave and spit it out. I think there are some really gay people in my school. There is a guy in my school who straightens his hair and leaves the other half curly. But he only does it for 3 weeks out of 4. The other week is for all the "Nutrients" to get back into it.

He is my friends cousin. She told me all this.

Robb listens to Erasure!!! Oh crap, I knew there was something wrong with our relationship!

ROTFLMAO!!!! And to really confuse you, I'm gay, but hate erasure, Barbara Striesand, and Rosie O'Donnel, and I think Tom Cruise is one of the ugliest men on earth.

Damn. I thought I had it all figured out. Do you like the Pet Shop Boys?

// Hope this all in good fun, for I too like Erasure.

"How can I explain when there are few words I can choose"

Chains of Love - Erasure

Damn. I thought I had it all figured out. Do you like the Pet Shop Boys?

// Hope this all in good fun, for I too like Erasure.

"How can I explain when there are few words I can choose"

Chains of Love - Erasure

LOL, I do like Pet Shop Boys, they're one of my early influences, but I'm more into Kurt Harland/Paul Robb (Information Society fame) musically.

Dennis "From the Gayest City in the USA!"

I think Pet Shop Boys are cool, and I'm married. It hardly makes me gay. I like the album 'very' and two songs from their Release bonus disk.

They are right behind Ozzy Osbourne and Air in my most played list in iTunes.

Since when did music choice make you gay? lol. I thought homosexuality was about 'sex' not what kind of music you listen to!

Jose "My 200th Post" Eber

I confess: love the PSB and Erasure, too. Bummed because Erasure's San Francisco's shows sold out in an instant.

And sorry, Dennis, but Lauderdale stillhas a ways to go before it has the queer heft of Sodom-by-the-Bay.

I'm Gay.....but most people think i'm straight. I like normal guy things, from guy clothes to cars to some sports to wrestling around....being gay don't mean I have to give up all of that.....it's apart of my persona. Most of my friends are straight, they know i'm gay...but that's not what they see...they see a really funny goofy bastard that loves to have fun, and that's all that matters

Oh, an d I like Rap, R&B, Soft Rock and a bit of Heavy Metal.

Edited by CoasterExpert13

• 1 month later...

straight...

i have a gay friend

(he was inlove with me in 1sth grade) no wonder we where such good friends ^^

i felt weird knowing he loved me.. but it all turnd out, and today.. we are still good friends.

i actually saw something, most gay people like metal music

u know, rammestein, hatebreed etc.. bleh, dont like that ^^

i have no problem with gays, as long as it isnt one of those stereo-type's

the loose hand and the voice... bah!

i actually saw something, most gay people like metal music

u know, rammestein, hatebreed etc.. bleh, dont like that ^^

Well, if that is the case, most of my friends must be gay. I am not and i like Heavy Metal, etc, but like Rap etc as well. But me and my friends have had girlfriends.

Really, I dont find anything wrong with gay people.

• 2 months later...

well, I'm going to breathe new life into this once-dead thread.

I voted: I'm a girl who likes girls and guys. (see that 1 vote there?)

but there's more to it.

I'm a transsexual. a pre-op male-to-female transsexual, to be specific. pre-op meaning that I still have..um..yeah, that.

but...I live as a female 100% of the time, which means obviously I look, act, dress, etc.. female. 24/7/365. I have been taking hormones for well over a year now. The two major ones I take are a testosterone suppressant and an estrogen supplement. Basically the one helps the other. I'm about to submit the legal documents to have my name legally changed (no I will not tell you what it currently is) and when I have enough saved up I will get the surgery down there. It's about $15K. I figure if I chicken out I can always buy a car instead.

In coming out to friends, family and co-workers I have lost some and gained a lot. I've pretty must lost my entire family as they are having a very difficult time accepting this. I had to create a second family of close friends who accept me and have no problem with it. Of all the friends who I came out to, I think I have only lost one or two which I am thankful that I was able to keep almost all of my friends after confiding in them. My co-workers and supervisors do not have a problem with it. My bosses especially do not care as long as it does not affect my job performance.

I was hesitant about coming out on TPR because I didn't think me being TS had any relevance to coasters or themeparks. After reading all 10 pages of this thread I figured I really didn't have anything to lose by coming out, so I figured I would go ahead and put myself out there. I'm very open about being transsexual, what it is, what it isn't, and the steps/process of transitioning. I have gained a lot of respect and admiration since coming out. It takes a lot to put yourself out there, go out in public, be seen by the public, take in any negative comments/stares/etc.. and not let it get to you. You acquire a thick skin since people who don't know you can make some rude comments, both in real life and online.

I wanted to go into some length about this because I know a lot of people don't know many (or any) transsexuals personally and in many cases the only way people hear about TSes is because of Jerry Springer ( ) and I wanted to try and differentiate that myself (and many of my TS friends) are nothing like that.

Anyway, if anyone has questions or comments do not hesitate to PM me. (Of course rude/immature PMs will be forwarded to the admins.)

I did come out to a few people here already and I'm fortunate they don't treat me any differently now since they know. Hopefully in submitting this reply, that will be the same for whomever reads this.

*crosses fingers*

^Well, to be honest I really don't have a problem. I think it takes A LOT of guts to say that on a website that your so involved with. I personally can't "understand" it...but I'm not going to

Michael"Gutsy"Thomas