2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Maybe it is a part of just getting older, but I have absolutely not time for "bitchy-disco-queens." Frankly, I consider myself above that . Perhaps that is my "bitchyness" coming out though.

Anyone who has met me will know that I just don't roll like that. I can be catty, but it is always in fun and I don't sink to the level of being just nasty and mean. I've found that you can be fabulous, amazing, awesome or whatever you want to be by just being yourself and being NICE.

You are definitely not like that at all! You are awesome and fun!

Awweee - thank you! You are also awesome and fun!

And I agree with the above comment. Be whoever you want to be and don't let other people define you. You can be a-sexual, you can be gay and not jump on everything in sight with a pulse and a penis, or you can be a downright ho . There is room for everyone.

Maybe it is a part of just getting older, but I have absolutely not time for "bitchy-disco-queens." Frankly, I consider myself above that . Perhaps that is my "bitchyness" coming out though.

Anyone who has met me will know that I just don't roll like that. I can be catty, but it is always in fun and I don't sink to the level of being just nasty and mean. I've found that you can be fabulous, amazing, awesome or whatever you want to be by just being yourself and being NICE.

You are definitely not like that at all! You are awesome and fun!

Awweee - thank you! You are also awesome and fun!

Get a room!

* Stands up *

My name is Jesse, and I have a "husband" of 7.5 years, Dennis.

I am the coaster nut of the family, he just rolls his eyes, and tolerates them.... LOL

Welcome Jesse!!! Congrats on the 7.5 years with your hubby and wish you guys many more.

• 2 weeks later...
* Stands up *

I am the coaster nut of the family, he just rolls his eyes, and tolerates them.... LOL

Lol. Welcome. My other half barely tolerates them too.

We should introduce them! They can be our designated stuff holders while we ride!

"Hi hun, here's another photo I bought. Going again!"

Mine sits quietly on the bench and wont even take pics for me!

I rode X-Cellerator 4 times in a row, and he didn't take a single pic! The only pics of the ride I got are ones I took after I got off of it.

* Stands up *

Pics or it didn't happen

here's my fraidy-cat coaster bubbie (we've been together 9+ years now)

(and one from a few weeks back in Vegas)

On stage with Wynonna Judd in 2007 I am "W" and Dennis is "Y"

34293_1355106599871_3969947_n.jpg

At Wynonna's bus:

34293_1355106519869_896061_n.jpg

When he does ride coasters, he likes the more out of control ones like Maverick, I305, and Thunderhead. This photo is the 7th time in a row we had ridden. I think the huge smile on my face was during a grey out...LOL

64643_1441514200007_7306760_n.jpg

Mine doesn't tolerate coasters well either. When we went to Orlando in August of 2010 I added an extra day for Sea World so I could do Kraken and Manta. He tolerated Kraken fine because it was floorless like Superman Krypton Coaster here at my home park of SFFT. Manta on the other hand.....YIKES! First ride he wanted to get on as soon as possible because he hates waiting in line....needless to say, the only open seats were in the last row. I warned him and said it would be intense back there but he didn't listen. This was my first flyer so I had no idea what I was in for either, let me just say, experiencing that pretzel loop for the first time was crazy INTENSE even for me! He was done after that and that was the first day on our long week stay in Orlando! So I rode everything else by myself! lol

Now that I'm finally out of the clutches of my family, and completely stress relieved with it, I've been out since Christmas. I originally told my family, (I had a few friends who knew in Florida to support me.) My family doesn't communicate with me anymore, though I knew it was going to happen once it was "official." I prepared myself for it, and went through a little bit of a meltdown for a couple of days. I am now happily self-sufficient living in Louisville, with a steady job, and am enrolled with Sullivan University to go in June for Culinary Arts. I'm happier then I've ever been in my life, and I can't wait to start my adventures in the world.

^^Although it is unfortunate your family is not currently supportive, your attitude is envious. Keep your head high, stay proud of yourself, surround yourself with those who love you for who you are and hopefully one day your family will come around.

Since this is the "Sexual Orientation" thread:

I wanted to share one of my theme park pet peeves.

There's always that person who says, "I don't care what you do, just don't do it in front of me." or "Don't rub it in my face."

After I have been standing in line for 3 damn days for a ride, the last thing I want to see is a man and woman making out in front of me. A theme park is NOT the place for that.

When I go to Pride Night @ Kings Island, I usually go by myself because in September it is often cold that night. He can't handle coasters in less than 80 degrees. When he DOES go to Pride Night, we hold hands, but we aren't jumping each others bone.

Thoughts?

depends where we are.

for example: we hold hands at Disney Parks.

but we didn't at Knott's.

and we don't at Six Flags (but that's because we go with friends and their kid, so we tend not to PDA when we are with our friend's kiddo). But we DO a lot of "air kisses". . . so lots of vocalizing "mmmm-wah"s when we are out

I'm bisexual, so I like both guys and girls.

I don't feel like telling everyone, however I wouldn't really care if they knew. some of my friends know it and so does my mother, If someone asks, I guess I will tell them.

I don't have a girl/boyfriend at this moment, but I don't really care about that now.