2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I missed this thread, since I discovered this side of the forums just recently.

here's my Partner and myself from our trip to Hawaii last year.

on "Road to Hana" in Maui:

and here we are about 1/2 way up Mauna Kea on the Big Island:

(why yes, we ARE above the clouds )

^ Our numbers keep growing! Soon we will be strong enough to take over the world!!!!! *Evil laugh*

(5 minutes later)

I was just informed that that is in fact NOT the gay agenda. My apologies.

We can still take over the world agenda or not!!! The next thing you know there's going to be gay only TPR coaster trips! LOL j/j

^ Our numbers keep growing! Soon we will be strong enough to take over the world!!!!! *Evil laugh*

(5 minutes later)

I was just informed that that is in fact NOT the gay agenda. My apologies.

We can still take over the world agenda or not!!! The next thing you know there's going to be gay only TPR coaster trips! LOL j/j

That would be awesome to me! hehe

did em with my Ex, who had JUST come out (he had been married got divorced just before we met. I was the first guy he had ever been with).

so he was COMING OUT!!!!! and he wanted to do the Disney Gay-Days.

so ALL he wanted to do was go to the parties at Pleasure Island, since he had never been to a "gay" party.

after long days in the parks (tho the highlight will always be seeing the Country Bears with a big group of bears (and one poor straight family from Denmark who had the misfortune to be wearing red that day!. . but we all got along great)), the LAST thing I wanted to do was go to parties.

I said to him, "it's going to be old guys with flabby pierced nipples dancing with no shirts!". . . and he forced me to go anyways.

and guess what?

it was old guys, with flabby, pierced nipples, dancing with no shirts.

(the younger guys were more interested in the light-up Tinkerbell spinners, and drinking than dancing).

oy. . . this post brought back some Memories!

I attended Gay Days a few times back when I lived in Orlando. Always had a blast, but never went to any of the parties. Me and my friends were in that group that were more interested in the rides and drinking (and a little man-scouting) in the parks In fact, I met the first guy I ever seriously dated my first time at Gay Days... Oh the memories.

I wish you could use your season pass for Six Flags to their gay events but you can not and I am not paying $60.00 to get into Six Flags America when I already paid that for a season pass. Sucks when its not Six Flags actually holding the event but a outside company renting the entire park.

man this brought back memories (and I was so much thinner then).

here are a few pics I just dug up (these are from 2002 & 2003):

oh yes, not Ga-Hay at all! LOL

and here we are (my Ex and I about to go see the Country Bear Jamboree w/ the bears!).

The last time I had posted on here was when I was seeking advice to coming out to the world. Since then, I've come out to the most significant people in my life. By this weekend, I should be out to the entire world. Unfortunately, my mom isn't handling this situation well. My sister is a lesbian, and if theres anything i'm sure my mom didn't plan on/want is two gay kids... But she has them, and she's gonna have to live with it. She doesn't want me to tell anyone until Im in college, which is a couple years away. She says its for my safety, but in reality, its so she doesn't have to answer question from other moms in our hood... Very excited to be out. I have a boyfriend now, and were ready to take on the world.

my Sister is a Lesbian too.

yeah. . tell me how it's not gentic?

I feel its genetic too but I am the only gay person my family that I know of. I am sure someone is hiding it though.

So, I went on a awesome date last night! Had dinner outside along the river front then walked a boardwalk. Sucks he lives 1.5 hours away near Philly. All I can say if I am going to try and see where it goes!

^ congrats! And good luck! I hope it all work out for you

I will say, dating (go on dates/trying to meet people) was my least favorite part of being single. I'm a very introverted person in general, and tend to be very clumsy and a little odd ball at times. It made dating a bit daunting for me. It all worked out in my favor in the end though, my partner says that those are all things about me that made him fall in love with me

^ Thank you! I get to see him tomorrow too! So excited! hehe Going to spend the day in Philly - he bought us tickets for Ride The Ducks.

I will agree dating can be hard!! There is always the awkward first date. There is nothing with being an odd ball - I prefer an odd ball over a pretentious pretty boy.

• 2 weeks later...
I will agree dating can be hard!! There is always the awkward first date. There is nothing with being an odd ball - I prefer an odd ball over a pretentious pretty boy.

I completely agree! It's more fun with someone who knows how to have a good time and who you can just relax with, without constantly worrying about looks. Even though I will say a well dressed man always get me.

There is nothing with being an odd ball - I prefer an odd ball over a pretentious pretty boy.

I always say that someone's "imperfections" are what makes them perfect for somebody else

I totally agree with you. I do not want a perfect guy, I want a perfectly for me. Makes sense to me.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw somewhere that Mitt Romney wants to make gay marriage illegal in every state, ban all gays from the military, and make it illegal for gay couples to adopt children. Paul Ryan also promised to fight gay equality. I'm straight, but that alone makes me want to say do not vote for Mitt Romney.

I saw somewhere that Mitt Romney wants to make gay marriage illegal in every state, ban all gays from the military, and make it illegal for gay couples to adopt children. Paul Ryan also promised to fight gay equality. I'm straight, but that alone makes me want to say do not vote for Mitt Romney.

Don't pay any attention to those youtube adds, if you want to know what each canidate stands for I suggest watching the presidential debates.

Not to get this into too far into a political topic, but Romney did sign the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) pledge while pursuing the Republican nomination back in August 2011. Though that doesn't necessarily mean he will follow through with any of it, he still did put his name on it. And Ryan has been quoted as saying we are too far into the repeal of DADT to try and fight it or reverse it.

The pledge reads as follows:

• Support sending a federal marriage amendment defining marriage as the union of one man and one woman to the states for ratification.
  • Nominate to the U.S. Supreme Court and federal bench judges who are committed to restraint and to applying the original meaning of the Constitution, appoint an attorney general similarly committed, and thus reject the idea our Founding Fathers inserted a right to gay marriage into our Constitution
  • Defend the federal Defense of Marriage Act vigorously in court.
  • Establish a presidential commission on religious liberty to investigate and document reports of Americans who have been harassed or threatened for exercising key civil rights to organize, to speak, to donate or to vote for marriage and to propose new protections, if needed.
  • Advance legislation to return to the people of the District of Columbia their right to vote on marriage.