2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

I'm straight, but I'm horrible, HORRIBLE with women so at the age of 25 I'm feeling like a bit of a lost cause at this point.

25?? Dude, you arent old. When you are 40 and over, then you can worry but you can still find your love at any age.

Heck, Im 22, been dating the same wonderful girl for almost 5 years and probably looking to get married at around 24 and I was starting think I was too old (of course, shes 3 years younger too). But really, thats only because Im thinking of how old I want to be when I have kids and I dont want to be some old fart trying to play football with my kids and passing out after 2 plays.

I'm straight, but I'm horrible, HORRIBLE with women so at the age of 25 I'm feeling like a bit of a lost cause at this point.

25?? Dude, you arent old. When you are 40 and over, then you can worry but you can still find your love at any age.

Heck, Im 22, been dating the same wonderful girl for almost 5 years and probably looking to get married at around 24 and I was starting think I was too old (of course, shes 3 years younger too). But really, thats only because Im thinking of how old I want to be when I have kids and I dont want to be some old fart trying to play football with my kids and passing out after 2 plays.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but still, its tough to see most of my friends from high school married with some of them having kids.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but still, its tough to see most of my friends from high school married with some of them having kids.

Imagine that same sensation when you know that you can do neither of those things you mention.

It all really depends on peoples moods if they are gay or not.

Um, no...

But thanks for playing.

If you take that quote by itslef, then yes mood can have alot to do if your gay (ahem, Gay as in happy, get it, he, he, uh .....)

but going back and reading the post, it wasn't about that at all

I'm straight, and quite gay about it, whatever that means

• 2 weeks later...