TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gas Prices where you live

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Almost 4 years ago, I started work at my p/t job that is a grovery store and gas station. I remembering that Tostino's pizza's were on sale for a dollar each and had 2 cents off each. I bought enough to have 1.70 some cents off each gallon of gas. I believe gas was 1.77 for regular then. I filled up with premium for .03 cents a gallon.

Which brings me to today. Gas was 1.77 for regular. I just checked Speedway's gas prices, they are 1.73 a gallon.

With oil down below 50 dollars a barrel, I wonder how low it will go. I remember back in 2000 when I wrecked my moms car and we didn't have a car for the summer. Gas went to about 90 cents a gallon. While I know it won't hit that, 1.50 would be nice.

1.99 for premium gas! Yes it's amazing folks, it's true we're now officially in the 1 dollar range! So buy your gas now!

Still kind of peeved Florida is higher than the national average for premium. Then again, we did have some of the lowest prices of gas during the past summer when it was $4/gal.

As for premium right now, the lowest I've seen is $2.19. As for regular, $1.94.