TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gas Prices where you live

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last time I checked it was about $4.15 around my area of San Rafael. In the city (San Fransisco) it's closer to $4.50. I'm starting to save up my money now for a hybrid. It's really rediculous how insane the prices have gotten over the past few weeks. I was looking at what the prices were back at the beggining of this thread back in 05. They were barely reaching $3.00!!!

Unleaded in the south of England is currently £1.099 per litre and diesel is currently £1.209

That means (in dollars per gallon) it is:

(if my calculations are right)

Unleaded: $9.95783 per gallon

Diesel: $10.9572 per gallon

NOW THATS EXPENSIVE

We have started to hit the $1.30 Cdn mark per litre over here in western Canada.

That equates into roughly $1.28 US per liter and "roughly"

$5.15+ US for a gallon US. There or abouts.

For those complaining about gas prices, maybe you should buy one of these. Too bad they are only avalible to California residents and aren't going into production until the end of this year. But I think getting 230 MPG is worth the move to Cali.

---Brent

aptera1.jpg.f46ac1fa8d1fea59de2e456367fe63eb.jpg

Too bad it's also one of the ugliest cars I've seen

Here in Indiana it changes daily or every two days or a couple times a day. In fact, I filled up with 89 octane for 3.59, but the main gas station corperation that makes all the prices rise as fast as they do, Speedway (or Super America to some), goes up by the state (usually Ohio and Indiana raise to the same price) and today it raised to 3.75 today. I know other countries have higher prices, but 2 years ago, gas was almost half of what it is today and was below that since I can remember.

It's averaging $3.59 around much of Huntsville, Alabama. $20 doesn't even get you 6 gallons. Man I miss the times in DC when you could fill up for around $11. This was around 2000 though.

You know it's bad when $3.41 was the high a couple days ago, and now it seems like a good deal.

I read somewhere that Cheney recently went to the Middle East to negotiate something to lower gas prices. Not sure if this is true or not, but if it is, what was the outcome (if there even is one)?

Negotiate? No, he went over there to beg. And the Saudis told him to get bent.