TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

myFiRstRcTCoaster!!!111!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is the judges are 7 year old's that liked the name blue kangaroo, because honestly, that is one of the worst "coasters" i have ever seen in my life. He has to be the son of someone who is up there in the Hershey Company. I wouldn't be surprised if they held another contest and some kid made a B&M hyper with 4 lifts and 1 airtime hill and won the $100,000.

wouldn't surprise me either, and that Hyper coaster with 4 lift hills and a airtime hill, would probably be an ultimate discrace. I'm not roller coaster creator but me on rct 3 with 4 lift hills, well, hmmmm I could like fill the whole entire space.

I really really really don't mean to insult him, but I really really really don't like little kids, and this little $hit-eater takes the cake. He won this by either being related or at random. Why Hershey would even think about saying that this kid may one day work for them is a friggin' mystery to me, and just for that I don't think I'll ever visit Hersheypark or eat a Hershey's bar without an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

In 2000 when I got RCT with Loopy Landscapes, I built a roller coaster called "Banker Breaker" that was MUCH better than this piece of $hit. It crashed after fifteen faithful seasons (while my friends and I were playing, no less!), but its memory still lives on. Thing is, I was about 7 years old and I built a better coaster than this kid. He looks like a MAJOR geek. That's not saying much considering I'm pretty much a nerd myself, but I get out of the house a lot and have friends; this kid looks like he spends his entire summer playing with an Erector set.

Yes, I stole that from the Sandlot.

Guys this board is supposed to be for fun... Can we please let this die...

It doesn't matter how the kids entry was selected... He won and you guys can say what you want but that isn't going to change anything... How about instead of swearing up and down that you are better you just have fun and create something to share with us all.

Enjoy the game... Nothing else matters...

^We have to find this kid's email address. Its probably like, bluekangaroodude @ neopets.com or something like that. Even better, make him join this site and see his lame-ass responce to all of our cruel (yes, I somewhat agree with kenshinmac.) critisism. Here is an example of what he would say:

You people are sooooo mean! i think that all of your rollercoasters stink and that you are all very mean i hope that some of you people live near me because my uncle who is a marine will go to your house and beat you up! Im the best rollercoster desiner ever and none of your rollercoasters can even compare to the Blue Kangaroo!

How we would respond to that?

He has to be the son of someone who is up there in the Hershey Company

Usually employees and their immediate familes aren;'t allowed to enter such contests.

It's fun to trash talk people that will never see.

Wow, how mature.

Can someone please lock your mom?

Ditto

I cant believe that almost a month later, people are still complaining about this and saying "OMG mine was better, I could have done better blindfolder"... just give the kid props for having luck since it was probably drawn at random, and move on. Its just a contest not worth getting bent out of shape for, or arguing ad naseum over.

- Joe

Mine was better!

Even though i'n over 13, I live the Uk, and have absolutely no interest in this, im OUTRAGED!

No, but seriously. If he has a future in coaster designing... I'm running for USA President... Any idiot can be elected... Right?

Park, considering that the your mom thing was sarcasm, the talking trash thing was not me being serious, and how I just discovered this thread yesterday, maybe you were a bit harsh.

But yeah, guys, it has been a bit overdone now. We shouldn't take advantage of the forums just because Robb and Elissa are overseas.

I made a family Suspended in RCT1 about 10 minutes ago, and It was only 890ft. long and it was BETTER! And I thoguht Family Flyer was a bad name! He probably bribed the judges to win and he might have never even seen a roller coaster except for those ones at Hershey and thought that they were scary (Even Roller Soaker!)!

• 2 weeks later...

You gotta be kidding me!!! I build stuff better than this on a regular bassis. He is defenetly related to some hershey executive.