TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your most embarrassing moment

My 100 post, yeah!!

What's your most embarrassing moment? Mine was when I was 6 years old. I saw someone who looked like my mom so I went up to them and threw water balloons at them. When the person turned around, it was someone else.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I was at the Wendy's drive thru a few months ago with some friends. At window #1, the girl who took the money was really bitchy and mean, and all that jazz. So down to window #2, and this person is mean too. When I think all the workers are away from the window, I said slightly loud, "I hate all the damn people who work at Wendy's, (screaming at this point), THEY ARE SO F*CKING MEAN!!!", and then we all noticed that the girl was back at the window and heard the whole thing. So now whenever I go to Wendy's....I just have to say it.

Well, I work at La Ronde in the Whack-A-Mole game to win Six Flags cuddly bears and things like that and yesterday, I had to attract people to the water gun game (which I didn't even know how it worked and where the microphone was) so I was yelling like mad to attract people. When I had to start a game, I pushed some buttons and it worked, but then when the game was over the siren wouldn't turn off and it kept ringing for about 3-4 minutes... then out of nowhere, it stopped.

Mine was about 2 Saturdays ago. I was at Dublin for a hockey tournament with Civil Service Hockey Club. On the way down, a few of us got to know some of the girls. On the way back, one of the girls wanted to look at my phone. She decided to go into my downloaded videos. I asked her could I have my phone back for a minute because my mum just text me. (Yeah, sure!) She says you cant fool me. She kept on looking and started to show the other girls what she found. Sure enough, she had found some dirty pictures and started to spread it around the bus. And everyone started saying, "Ryan, you are a very naught little boy!". Luckily enough, she didnt get the videos.

^Dude, you're 13. Wait till you're older for that crap...

Well, this wasn't really embarrassing, but it did make a few people in my lit class think I was crazy. We're reading Siddartha, and at one point he says that life is a "well-upholstered hell". So everyone was getting metaphoric, but I was taking it literally, and basically told everyone to "imagine yourself in a room full of couches. Really, really comfy couches. But, you're trapped in the room, so it's like hell, but really comfy too." At that point, I realized how insane I was, and so I shut up, and laughed at myself. I then pondered the empty feeling I get when I think about how everything is, and the miracle that each and every thing is. Like a blade of grass. Sure, we don't think about it, but that blade of grass has more things to it than people we will meet in our lives. It's crazy.... And then I just laughed at myself again.

Mine would have to be when I visited my homepark Kennywood, summer of either 2002 or 2003. I don't like free-fall rides but some random guy in the Pit Fall lines, saw my face as I scanned the tower top-to-bottom.. He dared me to ride it for all the money in his wallet ( which was a good bit of money). To show he wasen't bluffing, he gave all the money for my friend to hold while I ride Pit Fall. I decide to just do it. I got on, car slowly crests the top, some 250+feet hight. Waiting to drop, then it does. On the way down, my shoe slipped of my foot (because of the feeling in my stomach the ride gave me...I was kicking wildly) and flew over the cliff side and into the ravine where Phantom's Revenge and Thunderbolt reside. With no way to retrieve it, some lady in the guest relations booth at the park entracne gave me tweety slippers to wear for the remainder of the day...a little embarrassing.