Radioactive Material

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elissa + Robb keep manipulating the puppet strings of TPR! The more you resist, the better they feel! Keep dancing for them! They can't get enough!

Elissa + Robb like the fact that your their personal "puppet", easily manipulated for their enjoyment! This is why I love this site! It never gets boring!!!

So whether it's Drywall, Lentil Soup, or Radioactive Material, Elissa + Robb manage to peek all of our interest....

This way, we feel obligated to logon daily to their site, to see what's next on TPR!

Let's face it, Elissa + Robb are brilliant entertainers! So whether their at home, or traveling abroad, we enjoy to tuning in.

Do peope really not have anything better to worry about than why the title keeps changing? Seriously, people are worried about the donkeys on the backs of their shirts???

-Julie

LOL... I was going to say pretty much the same thing, but you beat me to it.

I <3 Robb and his randomness!

I just want to know who is in the avatar picture because it is priceless!!!

Oh and I also like the switch everyday because more of these pointless threads pop-up and you get to see people complain about nothing except the changing of a word.