TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the HELL is that ugly picture doing above my avatar!???!! Remove it or I'll never post here again.

Awesome! Is that all we had to do to get rid of you! I guess you're not used to this much fun on RCPro!

--Robb

What the HELL is that ugly picture doing above my avatar!???!! Remove it or I'll never post here again.

Awesome! Is that all we had to do to get rid of you! I guess you're not used to this much fun on RCPro!

--Robb

Guy "The Emoticons say it all!" Koepp

Now before Robb and PT point their anger/sarcasim at me:

Calm down PT, I'm sure he had a reason he didn't want that pic.

To Robb: Their is plenty of fun on RCPro. Their is an admin in the air force who could...(removed by air force)...well I'll stop now.

Back on topic for me: What is up with all the (insert something)? It is funny, but it is starting to get annoying having it change every day. annoying but funny

Once again this shows how TPR runs the good people out of town, and gets crazier. Should I go or stay

You really just don't get that we are JOKING, do you? Do you not get that we make fun of EVERYONE! Ourselves first, our friends second, and yes...even the people over at RCPro.

We are "Equal opprotunity offenders."

If you don't like what we do here, or what we say about other people, and you don't like my annoying little games then your decision is easy - leave. In fact, I encourage it. If you really take yourselves that seriously, and can't stand the fact that we might poke fun at someone, something, or some website, and you don't like our style of humor or fun, then you really don't belong be here.

But if you find our site entertaining and you DON'T get offended by the fact that we make fun of EVERYONE, and yes, that includes all those people at RCPRo, then you are welcome to stay!

No one from Westcoaster gets all bent out of shape and threatens to leave and we make fun of them ALL THE DAMN TIME!!!!

--Robb "Did you not read the disclaimer on the site?" Alvey

I love the site, and I would never leave. NCF was the one that threatned to go. I know that it was a joke, and I wasn't offended. I make jokes to over at RCPro, so I don't care if you make jokes at us.

I love the site, and I would never leave. NCF was the one that threatned to go. I know that it was a joke, and I wasn't offended. I make jokes to over at RCPro, so I don't care if you make jokes at us.

Sorry, didn't sound that way to me what you wrote. Sounded like you were accusing us of "driving away people" and you needed to make the decision to stay or go. In fact, that's almost verbatim of what you said.

If someone really gets all bent out of shape and starts to be obnoxious like NCF was over some fun we're having on the forum, then he really shouldn't be here. And I just went ahead and made that decision a little easier for him!

And if one word being changed on the forum is going to get anyone so bent out of shape they can't decide if they want to stick around here, well then hell, PLEASE LEAVE!

If all our other content we provide FOR FREE AND WITHOUT ANNOYING POPUPS is upset by ONE WORD being changed, then your decision is painfully obvious to me.

--Robb

I can't wait to log on and see what it is next, it actually is the high point of my day. Wait, is that sad? I'm pathetic, aren't I? Oh well.. at least I have my cats... Who's a pretty kitty?

-James Dillaman

Wow James! Sad , pathetic, and cats. Your like... a tripple threat.

Guy "I took care of Alana's cats." Koepp