TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Any bikers in the house?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually hope to get it for about 2500.

That´s a fair price. Is the Cluster the only thing that doesn´t work or is something else damaged? Have a close look on the Tire tread of the back tire. A new back tire for the Shadow (I think they have 160/80-15M/C 74S) isn´t the cheapest one!

One wierd thing to me is that the speed cluster is on the headlight.

You´ll get used to that very soon.

Tires look almost brand new. So far, the cluster is the only thing that doesn't work. Haven't ridden it yet. Headlights work, turn signals work. When I am closer to buying it, plan on a real good look over. It was sitting in carpet and the carpet was clean, so it doesn't leak. Also, the shop owner owned the bike.

• 7 months later...

I passed my bike test a year ago. I've got a Yamaha Diversion XJ600s (I think it was called the Seca II in America). Not exactly a new bike, but still great fun. I get withdrawl symptons if I go more than a week between rides. I'm starting to think about what bike to get next now, as I only bought that one as a cheap 'starter' bike. Quite fancy a Yamaha Fazer, Suzuki GSR600, BMW F800GS or even a Harley 883 Iron as the next bike