TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Millenium Force out of Operation?

Your advice and reassurance has helped the nervous 10-year-old out a good bit. Thanks.

Don't suppose anyone's going to be there June 2 - 4 ish and would ride it with him if it's open? I'd love an excuse to NOT have to ride MF or TTD with him. (I'm his official coaster buddy. My secret is that I'm not really good at the coaster thing. I'm good for one or two biggies, but then I have to start riding with my eyes closed. Yes, my 10-year-old out does me by a real long shot in the coaster-riding department.)

The Wimp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ride blue streak instead, more airtime and never a long wait. You'll love it.

BURN!!! And on top of that, ride Magnum. Even more airtime, never a long wait and higher than Blue Streak!

um... yeah, hence my avatar <----- Magnum is amazing, but not terribly close to millenium's line entrance. I was thinking more in terms of that.

About the ejector seat, Insane!!! Definitely a seat 1.3 ride, although I like every seat on the best (non-looping) coaster.

-James "just my opinion" Dillaman

I'd at least imagine that CP would want it open for Coastermania

That's what I thought about TTD the year it opened. After driving up from South Florida to ride it at CoasterMania, I realized it wasn't as big a priority as I expected. Big event....have the much-hyped record setter running.....yeah, not so much. We did get to spend a lovely day looking at it and being lied to by Cedar Point execs though. Ahhh, good times.

For the first time CP and Coastermania guys and gals out there, I wish you nothing but the best.

Steel force blew it's lift chain the first weekend the park was open. (May 1?). It took something like 3 weeks for them to get a new chain from the manufacturer.

It was open again last weekend, but closed an hour or two early on Sunday (this past). Presumably due to the Wild Thing issue, but no-one at the park said why. They just closed it.

As of 10 minutes ago, it is running all three trains empty, and has been all day. Presumably testing. (the park is closed right now).

See, you mistake me for a thrill seeker. I want to know where the EASIEST seat on the coaster is, not the BEST seat, silly people! It's my SON who would want to sit in the back.

BTW, we're going to hit Coastermania as long as we'll be there. (DS is an ACE member -- a strange Christmas present this past year.) Any chance any other TPR members are heading to Ohio for it? What do we expect? Besides huge crowds, of course.

Julie