TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Rides Scares the Crud Out Of You?

I was interested after reading that Robb still gets an OMG feeling from Acrophobia. I went on it and it was fun but didn't blow me away 2 much, still very good.

Deja Vu on the other hand,

I nearly crapped my pants when it drop down the vert spikes! Overall a cool ride, when I got off my legs were still curled up under the seat! I loved it!

So, which ride scares you the most?

sweet.thumb.jpg.2a607c92563276377766614efdf841ef.jpg

Scary but sweet!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK: Easy.

You can't get me on a Skycoaster.

Starflyer. I have yet to see one in person, but I don't like Wave Swingers on the ground, and couple that with my fear of heights, and you get a ride that scares the crap out of me.

Blue Fall passes my threshold for heights about 60% of the way to the top. Most drop rides don't quite get to me because they aren't as tall and thus don't spend as much time above my comfort height (which varies depending on restraints). Unrestrained, I tend to not like anything above three stories. Throw in good OTSR's and I'm good to at least 150-175 feet. Coasters don't stay in place long enough for me to really get nervous. I'm sure if I got stuck on MF's lift hill I wouldn't be happy for long!

^ LOL yah i remember when i got on the coaster at the la county fair and it looked like it was going to fall apart and the station was really ghetto...not to mention the restraints.... X still scares me that's why i love that ride, but i will not ride the dive devil or thrill shot, something about being attached to a chord....

I would have to say those weird loop rides that are at fairs. every time I go on them, I always feel like I am going to be stuck upside down forever. I do prefer the Ranger/SkyFlyer/Terminator/Kamikaze type rides for those cannot get stuck.

I am verrrry afraid from drop rides and never rode it.

Once I was in line and when it was almost my time to get inside I felt I am about to cry and just couldnt do it. I just cant imagin the seconds when I will be up there waiting for the big fall.

this one ride at great america called the Endevour,more know as the Pirate ship, always scares me, because it hangs you upside down. that is also another reason I have to go on though every time. that is pretty much the only thing that scares me though

every tower drop tower cos i hate heights but i still re-ride them every time guess its the thrill of it i love

and i have been on a small skyocoaster once at tusenfryd that was the first and last time i almost crappedmyself haning in that little suit and never knowing when you are at the top. and worst is that you have to pull the cord yourself!

When Superman The Escape came out, I was fairly young, and it scared the crap out of me. Mainly because of that intimidating Jet Roar it does. And because at the time it was the fastest and tallest, and I had a more irrational fear of heights.

As far as "real" coasters go, I don't often get scared.

The idea of X didn't scare me, though while I was on it for the first time, it was pitch black dark and I couldn't tell what on earth was happening to me. It kind of kicked my ass the first time. And gave me a couple of OMFG moments. I think my fear of X comes from the fact that they had so many issues with it.