TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Beach (IB) Discussion Thread

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, prozach626 said:

It's taking forever. At this rate, it will only be open a couple years before SFSTL finishes their carrousel. 

This will never get old.  I love it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"They told me to move along, so I drove through the maintenance area." Although, I can completely understand not wanting him to film their top secret construction project.

#willstillopenbeforeSFSTLcarousel

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rumor is Cornball and Hurricane (in dire need) are slated for Gravity Group work.  Long overdo, hope it happens.  The current owners inherited a mess, they're working on getting everything together.  Let's give em props.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dan the Coaster Man said:

If that is true, that is amazing. I visited for my first ever time this season (opening weekend). Cornball was getting work done so I don't have the credit. Hoosier was incredibly bland with a couple rough spots. I'd love to see what GG can do!

cornball is a very fun little coaster. Some prefab GG track should make it elite again. Hoosier on the other hand is a very pretty meandering ride with no real forces. If gravity group can reprofile some of the hills and turns to fit their style then it could be good 

• Like 1

I just tried out GG's work at Kings Island last week.  Since the layers are on their side, it's a stiffer track.. and it feels as such.  It's not like brand new wood coaster track, it's got a hardness to it.  Not sure how that will go over on already steel-framed rides ... too much stiffness leads to worse rougness later.  But hey, maybe GG has that all figured out.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Something about calling this coaster the "All-American" after it was made in Germany, and then operated in Germany, England, Malaysia, and Mexico just makes me laugh!  Glad they are getting it going though! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Soundtrack is .... catchy. All American Rah Rah Rah kind of thing.

Wait till non-park site riders find out, it was European built, raised and toured with......

Talkin' About a Revolution! 😱

Still, nice to find out it's moving closer to me, lol. It's an awesome coaster.