TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Indiana Beach (IB) Discussion Thread

Yes yes yes thank god that Indiana beach is reopening thank god! Indiana seems to have nice small amusement parks that seems to always be the same a bit keeping good classic rides instead of islands of adventure kings island dominion and great adventure getting rid of their good old classic rides which isn’t worth going to anymore! I would rather love to visit Indiana beach and holiday world!

Was not expecting to see this today! Glad to hear that park is going to still be around. I really enjoyed my visit back in 2014 (was just going through my photos from then today) and would love to be able to make it back there to play some Fascination (and maybe ride some roller coasters )

Great news! I was super bummed when it was first announced they were closing, they've always been high on my "weird little parks" list. If this quarantine has done one thing its made me vow to take as many trips as possible once this is over. Can't wait to get out here.

^He's so hardcore.

It would be interesting to know how many people outwardly mourned the loss of this park who still won't return now that it's back. I'm guessing that figure would be high.

That is the problem with people. They want what they can’t have and they don’t want what they do...... until they can’t have it anymore.

As expected, the Facebook interview post is already filled with comments from locals saying they’ll only return if the prices are cheaper because they used to be able to get in for $1...