TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Tomi! You have been busy since the last time I checked in on this thred. Great stuff! You realy capture the first time riding a great coaster experience in cartoon form. Loved the bug in your eye gag. Reminds me of the first time I rode SRoS at 6FNE.

I will be riding the Voyage for the first time in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it!

Again great work! Keep it up.

• 1 month later...

Not a problem, I am only saying it because I honestly do enjoy your comics (and your trip reports for that matter!) and you really do have a talent!

Also I think it's important to praise people when you think they're doing something really good, I am a musician and I know that when even one person says they really enjoyed the gig or they think I am good at what I do it makes it all worth while so just thought I'd pass on some encouragement!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next installment!

Matt

• 1 month later...

^Thanks, but I'm afraid youre a minority on that part. The last 5 or so updates I posted got either no responses or so few responses that it took them about a minute and a half to get wiped off the forum's front page, making sure nobody else gets to see them.

I might go back to making them when I have more spare time but right now I rather work on my more urgent projects. I appreciate your kind words and support though

Ah Man that sucks!

I wasn't on the Midwest Trip so I don't necessarily get any inside jokes but I still found your midwest comics hilarious!

It's a real shame your not going to do anymore for a while, I'm always excited to read the new ones, however, I know it must take ages to produce these and sometimes there are other (more important) things that take up your time, so I hope any other projects you have on the go are going well and hopefully we will see some new Lil' Robby Robb comics in the future!

Please don't stop completely, I'm going to miss your comics!

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tomi!

I noticed that some of the comix weren't showing up because Imageshack seems to have a problem loading that many images at once. I went ahead and moved the images over to TPR's server as I think they will load much faster and you'll have fewer comix that show up as a red X.

Hope this works!

--Robb

Thats Spookbaby, she's been in alot of the comics, Fakeland updates and in three animations.

In the comics she's a beauty queen that has unwillingly been married to Mr. Six, therefore owning half the Six Flags franchise.

Maybe you didn't recognize her because she dyed her hair blonde.