TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not feeling the latest comic. Looks like your going to have to do some rethinking about where you're going to go with the next one.

But man, I really didn't get that last one. Maybe I'm just losing it, who knows?

^ Rofl!

I must say I'm guilty of having fake-slept a couple of times myself but I eventually realized that actually having the camera take a normal photo can sometimes be way more entertaining.

A couple examples from my onride photo collection:

-First ride on Goliath I had a small 'fro, and rode with my brother in law in the front row. As we reached the top and I realized you cant see the rest of the drop it totally freaked me out.

Long story short the onrid ephoto shows me and my borther in law holding on to the front of the train with all our might, screaming our heads off, with my 'fro and his 'do pulled back from the speed as if it were a cartoon

Or, for example, first ride on batman at SFMM with my dad and my brother in law, I had a terrible time, they enjoyed it, onride photo shows me grinding my teeth in pain, next to me my dad being completely neutral, and next to him my brother in law looking like hes having the time of his life.

theres a couple more, hopefully Ill remember to scan them tomorrow.

^Thank you

Also, for all of those who ahvent figured it out yet, when it shows you "no posts exist ofr this topic", go to one page before the last, instead of the last page. that way it hsould work.

dont know why it keeps creating a phantom page.

^ Rofl!

I must say I'm guilty of having fake-slept a couple of times myself but I eventually realized that actually having the camera take a normal photo can sometimes be way more entertaining.

A couple examples from my onride photo collection:

-First ride on Goliath I had a small 'fro, and rode with my brother in law in the front row. As we reached the top and I realized you cant see the rest of the drop it totally freaked me out.

Long story short the onrid ephoto shows me and my borther in law holding on to the front of the train with all our might, screaming our heads off, with my 'fro and his 'do pulled back from the speed as if it were a cartoon

Or, for example, first ride on batman at SFMM with my dad and my brother in law, I had a terrible time, they enjoyed it, onride photo shows me grinding my teeth in pain, next to me my dad being completely neutral, and next to him my brother in law looking like hes having the time of his life.

theres a couple more, hopefully Ill remember to scan them tomorrow.

i think these photos explain everything... i have been known to look like im sleeping on rides, although these tell a different story completely

DSCF0189.JPG.c8c9d958c0993d8fcff140d5128e8fc3.JPG

i dunno if you can see me or not, but im really far back, just above the girls' shoulder...

DSCF0149.JPG.eccfc53b0df6542081ef89d32a8091ca.JPG

exactly...

Here are the photos i was reffering to

And heres another funny one. check out the fmaily behind us.

The mom looks like she's in the exrocist, the daughter is scremaing her head off, the son is going into trauma, and the dad couldnt care less.

also, im screaming like a little girl.

I totaly get and love the last one!

^It helps when you see all the group photos of TPR in action as in this one or many of the other Tower pictures. The ones of the overloaded boats in MK Splashmountain are also classic examples. (I particularly love Dave in this photo. Everyone is totally hamming it up but his reaction is the funniest.)

Awesome stuff Flip. You know that I love these and think the world of them and your talent. I think the Elissa one with Pillow KidTums and all the characters is quite possibly the most touching of the lot. As always, keep up the great work. It makes my day just to see that there is another comic in my inbox when I open my mail in the morning.

Take care. You are awesome!

Guy