TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

Paul Ruben should be in the next one..... and michael moore should eat him... then he can asplode.

Who's paul ruben? Isn't he the black judge from American Idol? And who's Michael Moore?

Pardon my ignorance, I'm Israeli.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nonono, ACEr Joe is basically the typical ACEr as Robb makes them sound in his updates. I know they arent REALLY fat, stupid, and deformed, and Im pretty sure he does too, but if I was trying to be politically correct, well, my comics wouldn't be that funny, now would they?

^ He doesn't have a mullet, so obviously it's not you. teehee

LOL!!!

Ive finally cut my hair though, so it doesn't look THAT bad. *searches for recent pic..

nonono, ACEr Joe is basically the typical ACEr as Robb makes them sound in his updates. I know they arent REALLY fat, stupid, and deformed, and Im pretty sure he does too, but if I was trying to be politically correct, well, my comics wouldn't be that funny, now would they?

That's ok dude.. I dont care if you are politically correct and crap, I was just hoping that wasn't a caricature of myself after I was so horribly glamourized in the Mem. Day update... cause that would be really bad but still pretty funny

- Joe

Dude, you have done it again. You always put a huge grin on my face. I gotta tell ya, my wife Alana and tha kids love these things. They are sooooo funny. Keep the faith FD. Your doing the Lords work!

Guy "ACER Joe is F'ing Hy-sterical." Koepp

Oh, I just hope you'll maintain that love for my comics when you see what comes next. *cough* *cough*

Guys love knows no boundries!!

You need to add Nicole in there with Derek since they are officially a couple a now!! HAHHAA YA I would love to see you do a cartoon character of Nicole!!

If you want to know who she is look at the Uk trip photo trip reports. She's the hottie with Derek!! Her screen name is Niiicolaaah

Also so for so awesome!!!! I absolutely loving your comic strips!!

Keep em coming dude!!

Dude, you have done it again. You always put a huge grin on my face. I gotta tell ya, my wife Alana and tha kids love these things. They are sooooo funny. Keep the faith FD. Your doing the Lords work!

Oh, I just hope you'll maintain that love for my comics when you see what comes next. *cough* *cough*

As long as you don't kill me off Dude! Have at me.

I am fearfully viewing the new one now.

Please don't kill me! Pleeeeaseee don't kill me!

Guy "or let a ACER Joe sit on me and fart." Koepp

As long as you don't kill me off Dude! Have at me.

I am fearfully viewing the new one now.

Please don't kill me! Pleeeeaseee don't kill me!

Guy "or let a ACER Joe sit on me and fart." Koepp

LOL! Final Destination 3!

"OMG! The roller coaster is gonna crash!"

Guys love knows no boundries!!

You need to add Nicole in there with Derek since they are officially a couple a now!! HAHHAA YA I would love to see you do a cartoon character of Nicole!!

If you want to know who she is look at the Uk trip photo trip reports. She's the hottie with Derek!! Her screen name is Niiicolaaah

Also so for so awesome!!!! I absolutely loving your comic strips!!

Keep em coming dude!!

Wow, can I have her phone number and adress at the place of current reidence aswell? Thanks Mike!

Colin C