TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

Heh, thanks, but nah, I don't update these anymore... They look incredibly silly in retrospect.

Right now I'm focusing on college work, and on my new comic book, the one with all the coaster related stories, that's planned to come out this Aguust.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Just a tiny little update -

I wanted to happily announce that the hebrew version of the book has been successfuly released yesterday, with 120 pages, more than half of which are about the Midwest trip (And even more are planned for the next book!)

I'm very proud of how it turned out.

The english version should be done some time in the next two months... At least once I gather up the funds to do another print run.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Just a tiny little update -

I wanted to happily announce that the hebrew version of the book has been successfuly released yesterday, with 120 pages, more than half of which are about the Midwest trip (And even more are planned for the next book!)

I'm very proud of how it turned out.

The english version should be done some time in the next two months... At least once I gather up the funds to do another print run.

Sorry to bump a really old thread, but FLIPDUDE, how is your book doing?

Heh, could've just PM'd me... I'm kind of embarrassed about these goofy old comics

The book is doing very well, and is now in it's 2nd print run for the hebrew version. People really like it, and I'm currently working on book #2 !

I ran out of english copies a while back, but they still have some in stores in new york that you could order online if anyone's still interested. (Namely midtown comics)

My art has improved A LOT since the days of little Robby Rob, if I do say so myself.

An example page from the next book, which I'm working on:

-FLIPDUDE

I would agree! As much as I loved the simplicity of your older stuff. Your skillz (skills with a Z make it extra skillsy) have improved dramatically. And your color palate is much more vibrant! It looks beautiful!

I will have to see if I can get me one of those remaining few. Perhaps if I sent it to you there in Israel, you could personalize it for me?

I would agree! As much as I loved the simplicity of your older stuff. Your skillz (skills with a Z make it extra skillsy) have improved dramatically. And your color palate is much more vibrant! It looks beautiful!

I will have to see if I can get me one of those remaining few. Perhaps if I sent it to you there in Israel, you could personalize it for me?

Sure! ^^

As for getting it online:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1107241

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Oh god why. Please let this thread die already.

I have so many better comics that don't humiliate me to remember.

And they are available for purchase here.

Never be shy about what you did to get where you are today. If you hadn't done what you did, you wouldn't be where you are now. Unless you're in prison. In which case, I would ask why you made so many bad choices.