• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Didn't they already have a Galaxi-type coaster that lasted a year and then they removed it? They said it was a big announcement so I think it's something better than that.

There's the front of Wade Shows' new Galaxi. Now look at those hints again.

A brand new Galaxi coaster is a HUGE get for a small family amusement park that was abandoned for a few years. Yes: they had a similar coaster from Fun Spot. And that ride had a number of mechanical gremlins that a brand new ride wouldn't be likely to have when coupled with manufacturer support and the like. Sorry to be that dude, but "THEY SAID ITS HUGE ITS GOTTA BE A TREX/EL LOCO" type stuff needs to stop. It doesn't help anyone.

Might have to make it to the park next year if they're getting a new coaster (Regardless of what is)

As of right now, though, I think I'd rather go to Donely's Wild West. Their kiddie coaster has ejector airtime XD

Credits aren't getting themselves. I'll go - doesn't seem like now is the best time given that they have nothing that is intended for an adult. At least this isn't totally embarrassing to ride without a kid.

If you're talking about Donely's, I didn't go as an adult lol. My 5th grade class (This was quite a few years ago) had a field trip to Donely's and we basically got ERT on the coaster. I was expecting a tame, kiddie coaster, but I found myself grasping the lap-bar. I'd say it's worth a trip, they have a nice train ride as well

POV of coaster