TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFOG This weekend

KrakenKing

I'm going to SFOG this weekend to ride Goliath and was wondering if it is busy on Saturday. I went on a Saturday during June a few years ago (2003) and it wasn't busy at all... but now with Goliath what are the crowds like?

Also is that FastLane thing worth the money? I'll probably get it if the park looks busy. Can you ride a ride multipule times during a visit, or only ride a ride once during the day with the FastLane?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think we're staying at the hotel that is 1.5miles from the Park... Eh... I just don't know if I feel like spending THAT much money on the FlashPass, but if it comes down to it, then I will. We will pretty much head straight for Goliath, then right over to Deja Vu (If it's open)... when was that picture taken by chance?

Saturday after Spring Break is usally the worst time to go, especially Memorial Day Weekend. A Flash Pass might be a great investment. You can reserve a longer wait ride and go ride something else. KrakenKing is right, though, try to hit Deja Vu, Superman, or maybe even Mindbender. Bender is a tricky one, though. Sometimes it runs two trains and the line is fairly short, and other times, with only one train op, it could take well over 60 minutes. Are you going back Sunday? If so, then you might be in a lot better shape.