TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lagoon Discussion Thread

Mormons aren't allowed to ride coasters. They believe it inhibits their ability to procreate. Negative Gs cause the scrotum to shrink up. When this happens, the testicles warm up and cause an exponential depletion to sperm production. No sperm, no offspring. No matter how many wives you have.

I believe Johnny Cochran said it best when he uttered, "If the sac ain't swingin'. No babies you'll be bringin'."

Mormons aren't allowed to ride coasters. They believe it inhibits their ability to procreate. Negative Gs cause the scrotum to shrink up. When this happens, the testicles warm up and cause an exponential depletion to sperm production. No sperm, no offspring. No matter how many wives you have.

I believe Johnny Cochran said it best when he uttered, "If the sac ain't swingin'. No babies you'll be bringin'."

Which is why LDS Stake Lagoon Days are a part of Utah Culture, right?

Mormons are pretty cool. You should learn more about them.

You're totally right! Misogynistic values in a cult-like culture are pretty cool! Everyone gets a planet, wooo! Let's spread the hate, let's outcast people who are different, what a great way to live!

Regardless of how I feel about Mormons, or any religions, I will be going to Utah to go backpacking next week. My god (hehe), it sure it gorgeous out there. I'll definitely be checking out Lagoon later on this summer for sure too!

I apologize in advance for derailing this thread. It was not my intention. For some reason it just happens when I post.

With that said, I am changing my return flight in October to route me through Salta Lake Ci'teh for the weekend, just so I can ride this thing. Also to check out their Halloween event. Maybe partake of the local microbrew scene. Stroll through the red light district. Try out an opium den or two.

You know, check out the local flavor.

My great, great, great grandpa scribed the revelation by Joseph Smith on plural marriage. They don't do that anymore. Mormons are just like any other people. There's some good and some bad in everybody. However, having grown up in Utah I can say I'm no fan of the church itself, It acts like it owns the state. Hasa Diga Eebowai.

With that said, I am changing my return flight in October to route me through Salta Lake Ci'teh for the weekend, just so I can ride this thing. Also to check out their Halloween event. Maybe partake of the local microbrew scene. Stroll through the red light district. Try out an opium den or two.

The micro-brew scene is still thriving here, but the red light district and opium dens were done away with long, long ago.

The micro-brew scene is still thriving here, but the red light district and opium dens were done away with long, long ago.

Definitely LOVE Hoppers and Red Rock is good too! Wasn't a huge fan of Bohemian, and Uinta and Wasatch aren't my Fav, except for the Evolution Ale.

It would seem that Lagoon is trying their damndest to get Cannibal open ASAP. I just got an email from the park advertising the ride along with a spring ticket sale for March and April, telling the recipients to come "See Lagoon from a new perspective" with the Cannibal logo attached.

It would seem that Lagoon is trying their damndest to get Cannibal open ASAP. I just got an email from the park advertising the ride along with a spring ticket sale for March and April, telling the recipients to come "See Lagoon from a new perspective" with the Cannibal logo attached.
Every Member of "Lagoon's Fun Time Club" E-mail List got the Same E-mail. Cannibal will not be opening on March 28th, but a Lagoon Spokesperson told me that "Cannibal will Open in 2015," so take that as you want.

Every Member of "Lagoon's Fun Time Club" E-mail List got the Same E-mail. Cannibal will not be opening on March 28th, but a Lagoon Spokesperson told me that "Cannibal will Open in 2015," so take that as you want.

It will open on December 31st 2015 at 11:59 P.M.

It will open on December 31st 2015 at 11:59 P.M.

Not that late, obviously, but the Ride must Perform to Lagoon's Safety and Performance Standards before Lagoon's Owners even get to ride.

Waiting for Kärnan to catch up?

No, but it seems like there will be pretty much nothing in front of the front row. From the pictures of them that we've seen, they look a lot like the cars on wicked.

No, but it seems like there will be pretty much nothing in front of the front row. From the pictures of them that we've seen, they look a lot like the cars on wicked.

The cars on both Cannibal and Wicked were both made by the same manufacturer, ART GmBH Engineering in Germany.

Waiting for Kärnan to catch up?

Hahahaha! Kärnan won't be breaking any World Records Like Cannibal is, not to Mention World Firsts.

^ So ART Engineering has done cars for Wicked, Wonder Mountain, Iron Reef and Cannibal?
Coasterdude was Mistaken. ART Engineering GmbH has Supplied Trains for BomBora, Wonder Mountain's Guardian, and is Rumored to have Supplied Cannibal's, which hasn't been Officially Confirmed yet.