TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lagoon Discussion Thread

I am seriously trying to figure out how we can get to Utah this year. I would love to be able to rent or buy a motor home so we can visit all of the awesome state and national parks (Bryce Canyon, Capital Reef, Monument Valley, Zion, etc) to see all the beautiful scenery as well as visiting this amusement park.

This coaster looks amazing!

I've officially added Lagoon to the rough outline of my 2015 summer coaster trip itinerary. This decision does not come without a sacrifice or two, but I feel it's worth it. I just really have to ride this thing.

For me as well! I'm thinking about skipping all my other parks just to go here. My goal was to ride Fury325, Thunderbird, and experience the new resort at Legoland, FL. But this coaster has me thinking really hard about my decisions. LOL.

The park keeps saying that the ride will have 3 inversions, but shouldn't there be 4?

Has the secret element been released yet?

The secret element is the special helix over the waterfall. It's a inline twist to the left, then it immediately turns to the right. And there's only 3 Inversions. The Immelman loop, diving loop, and special inline twist element.

The park keeps saying that the ride will have 3 inversions, but shouldn't there be 4?

Has the secret element been released yet?

The secret element is the special helix over the waterfall. It's a inline twist to the left, then it immediately turns to the right. And there's only 3 Inversions. The Immelman loop, diving loop, and special inline twist element.

The switchback double barrel rolls (or whatever it will be called) technically was announced with the ride in the renderings. I believe it most likely would be something else, but we will know soon enough.

Also, it should be considered two inversions, so four all together. Because it does invert you two times on it (as relation to the renderings.)