TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lagoon Discussion Thread

I'm bummed this is in-house now, otherwise I'd be hoping a bunch of clones would be popping up soon.
It's because Lagoon wants people to go to their park to ride something no other park can get. Unless they sell the model to a manufacturer, only place to ride this is Lagoon. Great way to get more people to the park outside of Utah.

Wow! This looks fantastic. It's so unique! And even better...there is a very good chance I'll be visiting Lagoon this summer when I visit my brother in college!

And this coaster will have single cars, right? Or is it like the Smiler where the rows are connected? Is anything confirmed at all for the trains/cars?

Wow! This looks fantastic. It's so unique! And even better...there is a very good chance I'll be visiting Lagoon this summer when I visit my brother in college!

And this coaster will have single cars, right? Or is it like the Smiler where the rows are connected? Is anything confirmed at all for the trains/cars?

I think only the three rows of 4 have been announced. All the other things I've heard is it won't have OTSR's (thank the coaster gods,) but feature ART Manufacturing's restraints which are on BomBora and WMG in Canada's Wonderland. Also, the cars would be a car of two with the last row connected.