TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

5 Intresting Facts about yourself

arlen23

1. I can wiggle my ears independently.

2. I play basketball for at least an hour almost every day (it's in the blood).

3. I am deathly terrified of dentists. Whenever I'm forced to go, I always where athletic clothing because I sweat so much.

4. I am told that I do an amazing Kermit the Frog impression.

5. I am very frustrated that so many crappy shows have come out on dvd, but CHiPs hasn't.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I love to make really random jokes to keep my friends laughing!

2. I have a fetish for buying Cd's/Dvd's/Video games EVERY friday (since 2003)!

3. I have a tendency to be a softy when it comes to my siblings (2 bros, 4 sisters...i'm the oldest by a year) so I kinda feel the need to spoil them lol

4. I saved "nearly every" receipt from every purchase I made from 2002 to present...why...I don't know lol

5. I have the most wonderful and laziest job in america and I love it....I work as security for and empty department store...as in vacant..I get paid $9.50/hr to make sure no alarms go off and keep track of the building heating systems temp.....thats 3 minutes out of each hour...so what am I supposed to do for the remainning 7 hrs & 36 mins? I Eat and Watch Dvd's lol

5. I have the most wonderful and laziest job in america and I love it....I work as security for and empty department store...as in vacant..I get paid $9.50/hr to make sure no alarms go off and keep track of the building heating systems temp.....thats 3 minutes out of each hour...so what am I supposed to do for the remainning 7 hrs & 36 mins? I Eat and Watch Dvd's lol[/b][/color]

Here I always thought I had a fairly easy job! Your job makes mine seem busy.

Here are five more facts for me:

1. I still love Mystery Science Theatre 3000, (though it lost a lot of it's charm when the original cast started leaving).

2. I watch the Wiggles with my kids...and I actually enjoy them myself too.

3. I miss 80's shows that never are seen much anymore

4. In staying with the 80's theme...I never have, and never will find David Hasselhoff sexy!

5. Even though I'm within three hours of Millennium Force, I miss Apollo's Chariot more, and more all the time.

1. I really enjoy playing my Wii

2. I never really use the Wii for internet stuff just games.

3.I didn't think that the movie Blues Brothers 2000 was anywhere near as bad as a lot of people say it is but yet it is still not in the same league as the original.

4. I like Head Spin (the Vekoma Boomerang at my home park Geauga Lake)

5. I watch Wrestling

• 2 weeks later...

1) I'm blonde but am a biochemistry major. I love shattering stereotypes

2) Living in Arizona, I was at Disneyland 45 different times by the time I was 4 1/2 years old.

3) My job classification is an Asian Food Lieason

4) I love to sing! I was in choir for six years before college.

5) I'm allergic to milk (yep, it sucks)

• 2 weeks later...

1. I think dogs are like the coolest pets ever.

2. Of all my friends I'm the one who acts most like a kid even though I'm one of the oldest.

3. Won't eat fish (it's a psychopsamatic thing)

4. Halloween is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE holiday!

5. Despite what most people say about it, Knott's is like one of my favorite parks

-Gabriel

• 2 years later...

Bumping because I think this is a very entertaining thread and lots of new users have joined us!

1. I have Aspberger’s Syndrome.

2. I’m an only child.

3. I have always been very tall for my age (I am currently 6’4”)

4. I’ve been skydiving.

5. My Myers Briggs personality type is ISFP.

Alright,

1. I have a odd fear of heights, yet it seems to go away on coasters.

2. I actually like Cedar Point more than Kings Dominion

3. I root for Virginia Tech, yet I go to George Mason University

4. One of my best friends plays baseball on the Chicago Cubs

5. My girlfriend and I were born on the same day (not the same year)

1- I've been trowing my change in a shoe box for a year and just counted how much money I had; almost $350. Going to do the same thing for the next 12 months. I get very happy when it comes to counting.

2- I go to bed really late for absolutely no reason. (I'm on the East Coast... look at what tine I posted this, it'll give you an idea)

3- I'll study at what is considered by many the best college in the province of Quebec, getting my International Baccalaureate Diploma in Health Sciences (hoping to become an optometrist). It stresses me out. I'll have no life. My books will become my best friends, but I made the choice to get into that program so... shut up and live with it.

4- I am thinking about taking Bartending Classes at the Master School of Bartending next year (18 being the legal age here). But I'm not sure right now if I could handle the night life.

5- I am spoiled. My mom calls me Il DIVO (which means "Male Diva" in Italian)

1. I have been a drummer for over 7 years, yet do not own a drumset;

2. I have been run over 3 times;

3. I do not drink, smoke, or take any drugs;

4. I won a Wii for doing almost nothing;

5. I played a show last night and got home at 3.30am, then got up at 4.30 to go to work, and i still dont feel sleepy! I may crash later though

Hmmmmmmm?

1.) I drive a Land Rover. The ONLY 2000 Discovery in my town of 60,000 people.

2.) I've gone snorkeling in Key West and a jelly got my arm. Ouch!

3.) My favorite water ride after Jurrasic Park @ IOA is Daredevil Falls at Dollywood.

4.) I masturbated in a bathroom at Universal Studios.

5.) I fell off a boat in the Everglades on a fanboat ride with some friends. I leaned out to try to touch a gator and i touched him when i lost my balance!

Add a 6th one, sure....

6.) I lay out in the sun at least 5 times a week for 1 to 2 hours each time!

I am so boring I could send a can of Red Bull to sleep. Here goes...

1. I am terrified of snakes, can't look at pictures of them, get goosebumps and have to get my feet off the floor if there's a snake on the telly just in case there's one under the seat. And I always check the toilet pan in case there's a snake there. I know it's stupid and irrational but I have to!

2. I am a big loser and can lip synch perfectly to Touch Me by Samantha Fox and If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher.

3. I hate my stupid Plymouth accent and have had elocution lessons for the last two years to get rid of it.

4. I had to take my driving theory test twice (the first one ran out!) and my practical four times.

5. I have wanted to join the Royal Navy for about three years and am hoping to apply next year.

Told you I was boring!

1. Reached national selection for International Olympiad in Informatics and totally screwed up

2. Used to sleep facing the door because I was afraid of vampires...

3. I won a Tennis tournament, then I quit

4. People laugh at me because of weird ice-cream tastes mixes

5. I've lost 45 pounds because I was ashamed of my body

(5 foot 7 inches for 132 pounds right now)

1. I'm terrified of heights, but love coasters, riding in airplanes, and standing on top of skyscrapers.

2. I've been drawing pictures since I was 2. I've gotten a lot better since.

3. I'm kinda lazy and I procrastinate often.

4. For an Asian, I'm actually not that great at math.

5. I used to be afraid of the noise the garage door makes, the grandfather clock in our living room, and smoke alarms because they were so loud when I was younger.

Hmmmmmmm?

1.) I drive a Land Rover. The ONLY 2000 Discovery in my town of 60,000 people.

2.) I've gone snorkeling in Key West and a jelly got my arm. Ouch!

3.) My favorite water ride after Jurrasic Park @ IOA is Daredevil Falls at Dollywood.

4.) I masturbated in a bathroom at Universal Studios.

5.) I fell off a boat in the Everglades on a fanboat ride with some friends. I leaned out to try to touch a gator and i touched him when i lost my balance!

Add a 6th one, sure....

6.) I lay out in the sun at least 5 times a week for 1 to 2 hours each time!

There just HAS to be a Darwin Award in your future.