TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Monopoly

http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/

Vote on what goes on a new Monopoly board!

Some of the places on there are pretty cool (Red Rocks Ampitheater, Waikiki, and the Golden Gate Bridge), and some are winning by default (Johnson Space Center, Jacobs Field, and the Mall of America)

Paul "Go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200" Miller

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, I'd like to see a TPR-themed Monopoly. Going to "Jail" would be more like getting banned. You pay up when you land on someone else's themepark/coaster. The game peices could consist of rodents, taiko drum faces, variety of coaster cars, and ofcourse, a donkey.

That could happen!!

I was on the UK Hasbro site and found this

http://www.mymonopoly.com/

Click on Here and now version, and for £40, you can have your very own monopoly board! Where u pick the locations and can upload your own images!

So if everyone chips in a couple of £s we could have our very own TPR Monopoly! It could travel around the world so everyone could play

hey, I did one of those a few years ago for my group of friends in my other internet group, RADP, and called it RADPopoly. It took a long time to do, but I really love it! The monopolies were stuff like concierge lounges at WDW, All Star resorts, favorite restaurants, favorite rides, and Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse were Boardwalk and Park Place! Plus I also made all the Chance and Community Chest cards (but called them RADP Chest and You've Got Mail cards) and made all new deed cards for each property.

I'd never thought about it, but I'd be willing to do one for TPR! It was a lot of fun to make the first time, and even more fun to play with people who were represented in the game! If I have some free time, I will see if I can come up with a TPR version of it

-Julie

radpopoly6.jpg.064e25cf6a86ddd0dd44034b910a031d.jpg

I also changed the utilities to "Rob's Brewery" and "Kenny's Cable Company." Wouldn't "Wally's Brewery" look great there? :-)

radpopoly5.jpg.a9329dbc7464c2f9ab8a1737f3a217da.jpg

"Free Parking" was appropriately replaced with "Free parking with annual pass."

radpopoly4.jpg.1f614003dfe33157dd1f35b2e4bdc3dd.jpg

Another monopoly is people's houses, and "You sink the Maelstrom" replaced jail...a group of very fat women in the group once broke down Maelstrom simply because there was too much weight in the boat! "Just visiting" is now "Just getting a Fast Pass."

radpopoly3.jpg.5af303b943dda1963effce4c6138095e.jpg

"Kim's House" replaced "Go" since most of us end up at Kim's house a lot when in Florida!

radpopoly2.jpg.0a286eb4f21ee69728a5a1411189d46a.jpg

Four customized You've Got Mail cards. I kept the amounts on the cards the same as in the real game, and there are the same number of cards that make you pay as let you receive money.

radpopoly1.jpg.b0e5e7f67dd87cf11e5391651a1be8e6.jpg

Instead of railroads, I used monorails