TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Intense B&M!

B:tr...

but, I can't believe that nobody has said this, Georgia Scorcher is the most intense stand up i've been on.

Yea, the Sorcher is very intense to me, much more so than Vortex (the only other Stand-up I've been on), and there are a few spots on Top Gun at Carowinds that are cool, but for the coaster I would say Batman: The Ride, its fairly non-stop once you come off of the lift.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you choosing SFOG Batman, what's the difference between it and any other Batman clone? Is there that much of a noticeable difference in intensity?

To me there was...my legs felt like Jello after SFOG's but not after the other 4 I have been on...It just felt alot faster and I have no idea why

JEFF

Batman la Fuga is without a doubt the most intense B&M I have ever ridden. The others doesnt come anywhere close to it when it comes to extreme G-forces and non-stop action. The other rides I have to compare it to are:

Katun

Nemesis Inferno

Superman la Attracion de Acero

Batman is probably my favorite of those coasters

Joining the masses - out of a couple of dozen: DD: Fire (the back row was almost too intense, and I kinda prefer Ice), B:TR, and Kumba (tho it was down, dammit, when I was at BGT last time, so that's based on fading memories...but the back row of Montu, brakes or no, is still nonstop fun).

But then, for me, sheer intensity isn't the most important factor in "great," especially when it comes to B&M. While, sure, S:UF is, pretzel and all, pretty much a snooze, I'd take comfy ol' Nitro over B:TR every time.

I have been on every Batman in the U.S. (except for the one at Six Flags St Louis) and I have been on Great White at Sea World San Antonio. I thought that they were all the same except for one. I would have to say Great White was the most intense coaster that I have been on. The forces on that thing were mind blowing and I don't know why because the only difference between these coasters are the colors and the theming. I went for a front seat ride first, and thought that it was great, and then I went for the back seat and I almost couldn't handle how incredibly intense this coaster was.

I would have to say 2 items (equally) stand out the most for me.

1. Kumba-the ride never lets up and makes you wanting more. I even enjoy it more towards the nite time.

2. Alpengeist-when first opened. The ride also can be intense (except during muggy VA summer months and those damn bugs splat your face at nite-riding in the front..lol). I actually ridden it in the rain and its hauling the mail. The wierdest moment was riding it late in the winter (test) month with actual SNOW on the ground..lol...that was amazing site/view.

ive ridden a lot of BnMs

the most intense element is a draw between SUF's pretzel loop and the helix after the 2nd loop on batman...my feet burn

the most intense ride is batman, by far

the helix on goliath is not that forceful but youre pullin Gs for about 5 seconds and it gets tiring

Well i could be a outsider and say that Oblivion has a nice intensity on its drop, as its all built up as you go up the hill. And with the hole it has one amazing effect.

But Nemesis is one amazing roller coaster, its helix is very intense, the zero g roll is also exciting because its fast and quick. The Loop is equally as good, but the last inversion is breathtaking because you don't realise it happens as its quick and forceful.

I would have to say Sheikra - staring down 200' foot vertically! EEP! Oblivion didnt really bother me when i first rode it as i think you are only 100' off the ground or so, and you cant see the rest which makes it a bit easier - and then probebly Kumba,

Hopefully I can get to ride Riddlers when i go in September

Kumba, Hulk, Batmen

Interesting you said the Hulk. I mean, I love that coaster, but doesn't it usually get slammed for its lack of forces?

I think the Hulk does have quite a bit of force to it. Especially if you ride in the back row later in the day (Hulk in the morning seems tame to me). It still makes me a bit light headed if I ride it more than a couple of times in a row.

Hmmmm.....I'd have to say the most intense B&M I have been on has to be Silver Bullet no. im just kidding...probably Batman:The Ride and maybe RR @ SFMM because it hurts my legs...but thats just because I make the seat thingy below me so I don't get hurt anywhere else...

• 3 years later...