TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most Intense B&M!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, the most intense B&Ms are also my favorite ones. Batman, Kumba, Nemesis, Goliath, Montu (when brakeless), and Fire Dragon. Superman's pretzel loop is pretty intense, but the rest of the ride is pretty lame. One intense element doesn't make an intense ride per say.

Batman, specifically SFoG's seems to be the most intense to me. It absolutly does not stop. The only place that you could possibly consider a deadspot is the S turn before the first flatspin. I'd follow that up with Kumba. Kumba's diving loop > Zero G (really negative g) roll > Cobra roll is nuts. And that little hop while you're in the trench going into the cobra roll is one of those cool touches they haven't done in a long time.

As far as elements go, yeah, S:UF's pretzel loop is #1.

Now you're all going to laugh at me, but...

Patriot is the most intense B&M in my opinion. Totally serious on this one.

It is a twisted mass of unknown forces. I really like the loop and the curve after the loop. You get airtime, then you slam down into your seat and experience extremely intense positives. I think it's the only coaster I've been on with airtime in all but one of its inversions. And the other one is big on the positives.

Nemesis for me, by a long shot, especially in the back, its just insanse, after a few rides in a row my head was feeling a bit strange, its not a rough coaster at all, in fact its very smooth even though it was built 12 years ago, its probably smoother than most new coasters, but its so intense from start to finish, especially that last corkscrew!

i know batman is a heavy ride but i gotta say Kumba. This coaster aged nicely. i rode it back in June last year for the first time since i think 98? and it was still if not more powerful at everypoint on the ride.

I'd say Iron Wolf is the most forceful B&M that I have been on. When you can get a smooth ride, it is totally amazing and mind-blowing. The loop is taken at an incredibly high speed, as is the corkscrew. The "spaghetti bowl" section after the corkscrew is totally insane and very fast. It's just a very intense ride that doesn't let up.

I'd have to say Nemesis's first helix thing is quite forcefull (although I'v only been on 3 B&M's that would be intense that, nemmy inferno and oblivion) but since I havent been on many and I'm sort of like a nemmy fanboy and oblivion comes close.

I have to say Kumba. It has that relentless feel to it that makes for one hell of a ride, every ride. Also up high on the intensity would be B:TR (never noticed a diference on any of the ones I've ridden) and Deuling Dragons.

Riddler's, for me, doesn't do much. It was cool the first time a few years ago, but getting off it last time I really didn't feel anything compeling me to go back. It felt more like a catologue of inversions than the rush that Batman provides.