TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Fantazy Land, Alexandria, Egypt.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you said you paid 30 pounds to get in. I pray to God you're talking Egyptian Pounds, which is about $5.20 -- about $10 too much for admission if you ask me.

If you're somehow referring to British Pounds, you'd need to be severely sedated.

That place is awesome!

First thing I thought of when I saw it was ... PAINTBALL!

Places like that are great for paintball, they have a real, surreal feel to them. If you could get the monorail working you could put people in it shooting down. How cool would that be?

I would give my eye teeth to play paintball in a place like that with about 200 people.

This place has some Nara Dreamland elements, like the monorail, but Nara isn't nearly that bad. It also reminds me of the defunct Family Funways in Minnesota, which actually had scarier looking rides but luckily didn't have the war torn Baghdad look going for it. I wish I could find some pics of Family Funways because several years ago it was the park people couldn't believe was for real until they saw the video.

OMG!!!! What a shame. That ride called wind shear looked like a ride that used to be on the boardwalk down the shore in Wildwood,NJ., on Mariner's Landing to be exact,right in front the giant ferris wheel.(If anyone is from the tri-state PA,NJ,DE area they will probably know what I'm talking about.)It just makes me glad that even though our country has many, many faults at least we still have nice theme parks to visit. It makes me sad to view photos like that.